This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS 8-Outlet Rackmount With SmartConnect, 3,000VA/2,700 Watts, SMT3000RM2UC Item # 8110676
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protecting important files is necessary for virtually any business, so getting a rack-mounted UPS with surge-protected outlets makes sense. This unit comes with SmartConnect, allowing you to view status updates and notifications right from your mobile device.
- Helps protect serves, routers, switches and networking devices from outages, spikes and surges.
- 8' cord allows you to plug it in behind furniture.
- 8 surge-protected outlets with 3 outlets controlled separately for non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnect uses the cloud to let you monitor the status of your devices from your phone or tablet via the Internet. Provides automatic notifications, firmware updates and more.
- LCD interface is easy to use and shows you real-time status updates.
- Pure sine wave output offers compatibility for active Power Factor Corrected servers and sensitive electronics. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) keeps voltages at a safe level.
- Green mode uses less battery power for efficient operation. Predicts the month and year your battery will need to be replaced.
- Comes with PowerChute Business Edition software to help prevent data corruption due to a prolonged outage.
- UL listed for safety.
- Includes rack-mounting support rails, a USB cable and a Smart UPS signaling RS-232 cable.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee. 3-year limited warranty on the unit and 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
- 3,000VA and 2,700-watt capacity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2.80 Minute|
|brand name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||8 feet|
|dimensions||3.39"H x 17"W x 26.89"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 3%|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA L5-30P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||459 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||2880 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||2700 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||8|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L5-30P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R; 2 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|Switchover Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||93.42 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 120V with SmartConnect; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Hardware; Rack Mounting Support Rails; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable|
|Show More ▾|
Smart-UPS SMT3000RM2UC with APC SmartConnect, 2U, Rackmountable, 3000VA/2700W
/ 2700W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 10 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery