This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SRT 10000VA RM 208V Item # 840767
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high-density, double-conversion, online power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. The Smart-UPS On-Line is capable of supporting high loads. The device features unity output power factor enabling it to support power-hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with multiple battery packs to meet aggressive runtime demands. The UPS includes an integrated network management card for remote management. The Smart-UPS On-Line provides value to customers with demanding power conditions, including a very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4 Minute|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 3Hz|
|Input Connectors||Hardwire 3-wire (1PH + N + G)|
|Input Voltage||208 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||10000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||10 kW|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||1.50 Hour|
|Output Voltage||208 V AC|
|Product Line||Smart-UPS On-Line|
|Receptacles||1 x Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G); 4 x NEMA L6-20R; 2 x NEMA L6-30R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||246 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SRT 10000VA RM 208V; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Brackets; Rack mounting hardware; Rack Mounting Support Rails; Temperature Probe; USB Cable; Warranty Card|
|Show More ▾|
Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SRT10KRMXLT
SRT10KRMXLTLCD graphics display:
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Protects the initial investment
in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
AvailabilityAutomatic internal bypass:
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
remote power management of the UPS over the network.
centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
UPS capabilities with management cards.
understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
management of the UPS via a serial port.
AdaptabilityPlug-and-Play external batteries
clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Install maintenance
releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
ProtectionFrequency and voltage regulation:
higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage
conditions without using the battery.
connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power
installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is
temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Ensures the product has
been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider
equipment and within the specified environment.
Power Capacity: 10 kW / 10 kVA
Configurable Power: 10 kW / 10 kVA
Ouput Voltage: 208V
Voltage Distortion: Less than 3%
Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
Output Voltages: 220, 240
Factor: 3 : 1
- Topology: Double
Type: Sine Wave
Connections: (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G), (4) NEMA
L6-20R, (2) NEMA L6-30R
Input Voltage: 208V
Frequency: 45 - 65 Hz (auto sensing)
Connections: Hard Wire 3-wire (2PH + G)
Length: 1.83 meters
Voltage Range for Main Operations: 160 - 275V
Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 100 - 275V
Input Voltages: 220, 240
Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended
Recharge Time1 : 1.5 hour(s)
Port(s): Contact Closure, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Serial,
SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable
Power Off (EPO): Yes
Energy Rating: 480 Joules
Height: 10.35 inches (263 mm)
Width: 17.00 inches (432 mm)
Depth: 28.15 inches (715 mm)
Weight: 246.00 lbs. (111.58 kg)
STAR (USA), FCC Part 15 Class A, UL 1778
- 3 years
repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery