Tripp Lite HDMI over Fiber Extender Kit - 4K @ 60 Hz, HDR, RS-232, IR, USB, Duplex Multimode LC, 985 ft., TAA - Transmitter and receiver
1 / 1
This complete transmitter and receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127F-1A1-MM-HH extends 4K video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device to an HDMI monitor up to 985 feet (300 meters) away via user-supplied duplex multimode LC fiber cabling. The B127F-1A1-MM-HH supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and uncompressed 7.1-channel digital audio. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote display with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0 and EDID standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The DIP switches on both the transmitter and receiver can be adjusted to let you choose from the USB 1.1, bi-directional IR and RS-232 functions. Only one function can be extended at a time. The included transmitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Connect the transmitter to the source and the receiver to the display with HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P569-Series). Then, connect a duplex multimode LC fiber cable (Tripp Lite N820-Series) to the built-in 10G transceivers on the two units. Connect an optional display to the transmitter's local HDMI output to see the image connected to the receiver up to 985 feet away. The B127F-1A1-MM-HH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Transmitter's local HDMI port supports multi-resolution technology
- 1-year limited warranty
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby AC-3 and 7.1-channel digital audio
- Meets HDMI 2.0 standards, including 4:4:4 subsampling for HDR televisions
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Transmitter/receiver kit extends a 4K HDMI signal via multimode fiber cable to a HDMI monitor up to 985 ft. away.
More Related Products