This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 1300VA UPS Eco Green Battery Back Up AVR 120V USB Energy Star V2.0 - 1300 VA/720 W - 110 V AC, 115 V AC, 120 V AC, 5 V DC - 3 Minute Stand-by Time - Tower - 10 x NEMA 5-15R, 2 x USB Item # 9210188
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 10 NEMA 5-15R outlets provide power to desktop PC or home theater systems
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- ENERGY STAR Version 2.0 qualified, includes 4 ECO outlets, to help you save energy and money
- Protects valuable equipment from dangers posed by brownouts, surges and line noise
- Battery backup allows enough time to save files and safely shut down during blackouts
- 3-year limited warranty
- Easy-to-read digital display reports important UPS and power information in real time
|Battery Run Time||3 min|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||11 in. X 3-9/10 in. X 16-9/64 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Rack-Mounted Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Alarm||Low Battery; Replace Battery; Overload; Fault|
|Number of Battery & Surge Outlets||5|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-11; RJ-45|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||25200|
|USB (HID Compliant) Port||Yes|
|DC System Voltage||24|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||720|
|Number of Surge-only Outlets||5|
|Show More ▾|
ECO1300LCD Line-Interactive Tower UPS with Energy-Saving Outlets, LCD and USB Charging
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This energy-saving UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts).
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC, phone and network lines.
- The illuminated LCD screen displays power conditions and provides easy access to settings.
- Energy-saving outlets help prevent idle equipment from wasting electricity.
- Front-panel USB charging ports deliver up to 2.1A for convenient charging of smartphones and tablets.
- The USB communication port connects to a computer for enhanced power management features.
- ENERGY STAR® certified efficiency helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment.
- The 3-year warranty and $250,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite’s commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?
Computers and electronics are under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can damage your equipment, corrupt your data and disrupt your network. This UPS system conditions incoming AC power to protect your equipment, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and allows your computer to shut down gracefully during extended blackouts, preventing data loss.
This highly efficient UPS system also helps you save money on your electric bill. Special energy-saving outlets prevent idle equipment from wasting electricity. The UPS is also ENERGY STAR certified to meet strict efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. These features help you reduce costs and protect the environment.
Every AC adapter and glowing LED represents a potential “phantom load,” which is electricity wasted by an idle device, even when it appears to be turned off. This UPS system helps eliminate phantom loads.
When the ECO function is enabled, the UPS detects when the designated “master” device (such as a computer or television) turns off or enters standby mode. Then the UPS automatically turns off the energy-saving outlets to prevent peripheral devices connected to those outlets from wasting electricity. Other outlets stay on to support devices that operate continuously, such as wireless routers and DVRs. When the master device turns on again, the UPS automatically restores power to the energy-saving outlets, and the entire system is ready to use.
Protect Home and Office Computer Systems
Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Wireless Routers, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Disc Players, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Charge USB Devices
Smartphones, Tablets, Portable Media Players, Fitness Trackers, Portable Power Banks, Digital Cameras, Handheld Games
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient
desktop computer (60W load) for up to 75 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (360 W) for up to 12 minutes. ·
- Optimized Outlet Array: 5 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 5 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The “surge-only” outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
AVR, Surge/Noise Protection & Data Line Protection
In locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. It detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects the voltage without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system also has RJ45 jacks that protect your equipment against surges on a connected phone or network line.
Illuminated LCD ScreenThe LCD shows helpful data, including input/output voltage, battery charge level, estimated battery backup runtime remaining, input/output frequency, power status, UPS mode, AVR operation, load level, load VA, load wattage and fault conditions. You can also use the LCD to access a variety of UPS settings, including energy-saving (ECO) mode enable/disable.
Flexible Management Options
There are three ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the LCD screen.
- Use the
HID-compliant USB port and your computer’s built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can always download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite’s website.
- ENERGY STAR Certification: This UPS system has ENERGY STAR certification. It
helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict
efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Energy-Saving Outlets: This UPS system has special energy-saving outlets
that prevent “phantom” or “vampire” loads from wasting electricity when
equipment is not being used.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry Leader
Service and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery)
proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will
repair or replace it at no charge.
- $250,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by
surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available by
phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001