This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite USB-C Docking Station w/ USB-A , HDMI, VGA, mDP, Gbe, Memory Cards 3.5mm, USB C PD Charging 4K @ 30Hz Item # 950152
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The U442-DOCK1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C Docking Station turns your computer, laptop or tablet into a versatile workstation. By connecting its built-in cable to your device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, you'll be able to add an external display, access Gigabit Ethernet networks, transfer data, display video and more.Mini DisplayPort, VGA and HDMI ports allow you to connect an external display (one display at a time). With the addition of adapters (sold separately), you can also add a DVI or DisplayPort display to the U442-DOCK1. The Mini DisplayPort and HDMI ports support UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz.Connect a Gigabit Ethernet cable (sold separately) to the RJ45 port to access true 10/100/1000 Mpbs network speeds. Three USB-A hub ports are convenient for connecting peripherals to your device. Each supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. A dedicated BC 1.2-compliant USB port provides up to 1.5A of fast-charging power.The U442-DOCK1 also features a USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port that supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It connects to a USB-C wall charger to power the device it's plugged into, as well as peripherals plugged into the USB-A ports.Micro SD and SD/MMC memory card slots also provide access to external memory. A 3.5 mm audio jack is convenient for connecting speakers, headphones or a microphone to your connected device.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Device Supported||Notebook/Tablet PC|
|Host Interface||USB Type C|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 Mini DisplayPort; 3 USB 3.0; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||U442-DOCK1 Docking Station; Owner's manual|
Image Hot Spots
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebook™ and MacBook® notebooks, desktop computers and even smartphones often have USB Type-C™ ports, but come equipped with few others. Using a single USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port, this Tripp Lite docking station adds 11 connection options to your device.
- Send video to an HDMI, Mini DisplayPort (mDP) or VGA monitor.
- Add multiple USB-A peripherals.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Access MicroSD, SD and MMC memory cards.
- Listen to music with headphones.
- Charge additional devices like smartphones.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Docking StationOne USB-C connection provides 11 different ports, so you don’t need multiple adapters. This docking station is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with a separate external power supply. When used as a permanent docking solution on your desk, it offers the convenience of having a single USB-C cable to unplug when you take your laptop on the road.
- With a footprint similar in size to popular smartphones, this portable docking station fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Display HD Video on an HDMI, mDP or VGA MonitorThis docking station supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) for transmitting video to a monitor, television or projector. The HDMI port and mDP support digital video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz.
- Show the same video on your laptop and a second monitor.
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video across a second monitor.
- Share audio/video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.