Tripp Lite USB-C Docking Station w/ USB-A , HDMI, VGA, mDP, Gbe, Memory Cards 3.5mm, USB C PD Charging 4K @ 30Hz - for Notebook/Tablet PC - USB Type C - 3 x USB Ports - 3 x USB 3.0 - Network (RJ-45) - HDMI - VGA - Mini DisplayPort - Microphone Item # 950152
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Memory card slots provide external memory access
- 3.5mm audio jack lets you connect speakers, headphones or microphone
- mDP and HDMI ports support video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz
- Data-transfer rates up to 5 Gbps let you quickly transfer large files
- Plug-and-play technology connects immediately without software or drivers
|ports||RJ-45; USB-C; VGA 15-Pin D-Sub; HDMI|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Laptop Docking Station|
|Product Name||U442-DOCK1 Docking Station|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebook™ and MacBook® notebooks, desktop computers and even smartphones often have USB Type-C™ ports, but come equipped with few others. Using a single USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port, this Tripp Lite docking station adds 11 connection options to your device.
- Send video to an HDMI, Mini DisplayPort (mDP) or VGA monitor.
- Add multiple USB-A peripherals.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Access MicroSD, SD and MMC memory cards.
- Listen to music with headphones.
- Charge additional devices like smartphones.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Docking StationOne USB-C connection provides 11 different ports, so you don’t need multiple adapters. This docking station is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with a separate external power supply. When used as a permanent docking solution on your desk, it offers the convenience of having a single USB-C cable to unplug when you take your laptop on the road.
- With a footprint similar in size to popular smartphones, this portable docking station fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Display HD Video on an HDMI, mDP or VGA MonitorThis docking station supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) for transmitting video to a monitor, television or projector. The HDMI port and mDP support digital video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz.
- Show the same video on your laptop and a second monitor.
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video across a second monitor.
- Share audio/video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.