This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin® Pivot-Plug Surge Protector, 8 AC Outlets, 6' Cord, Gray Item # 950206
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Surge protector provides power protection for your workstations and connected devices.
- Rotating outlets offer convenience and flexibility in placing your plugged-in devices, with enough room for large AC adapters.
- 8 grounded, surge-protected outlets.
- Phone/fax/modem protection.
- 15-amp, 1875-watt capacity, with 1800-joule surge protection.
- Cord management system helps organize your cables.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty with $150,000 connected-equipment warranty.
|amp rating||15 amps|
|built-in telephone jack||yes|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Dataline Protection||Cable Modem/DSL/Fax/Phone|
|dimensions||15.75"H x 3.88"W x 2.3"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|joule rating||1800 joules|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||8|
|Power Cord/Cable Length||6 ft|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Surge Energy Rating||1800 J|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.80 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
At a Glance:
- 8 rotating surge-protected outlets offer flexibility
- 1800-joule energy rating provides maximum protection from surges and spikes
- 6-foot heavy-duty power cord
- Rotating outlets provide extra room for large AC adapter plugs
- Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, damage, and rust
- Advanced power conditioning for optimal performance
- Provides cable and telephone/fax line protection
- Cord management to keep cables neat and tangle free
- Status indicators let you know equipment is protected
- $150,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
SURGE PROTECTION FOR UP TO EIGHT DEVICES
Protect your sensitive electronic devices from surges and spikes with the 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector. This 1800-joule surge suppressor features eight surge-protected outlets that provide powerful protection for your professional workstations, laser printers, broadband modems, home theater systems and everyday household electronics.
1. 6-foot heavy-duty power cord
2. Protected and Grounded status indicators
3. 8 pivoting surge-protected outlets
4. Cable and telephone/fax line protection
Protects Against Spikes and Fluctuations
With the 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector, you never have to worry about power spikes, storms, voltage fluctuations or transient electricity damaging your valuable devices. Intelligent built-in voltage sensing circuitry detects and responds to your device's power needs, while safety features, such as thermal fuses that power off your system in the event of a severe occurrence, ensure your devices are protected.
REDUCES ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE
This surge protector also reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) to block unwanted line noise up to 40 dB, ensuring better performance of connected equipment. It also helps prevent equipment lockup.
PROTECTION FOR CABLE BOX/SATELLITE AND PHONE/FAX LINES
The 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector offers coaxial cable protection to safeguard cable box/satellite connections and 1-in, 2-out RJ11 telephone/fax protection to ensure open and continuous phone line connections.
FLEXIBLE SPACE-SAVING DESIGN WITH PIVOTING OUTLETS
Ideal for homes, offices, entertainment centers, or any room with multiple electronic devices, the 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector has a slim space-saving design. All the outlets rotate to accommodate larger AC power adapters, including oversized printer and charger plugs. Plus, the cord management system lifts and locks to keep cables neat and tangle free.
STATUS INDICATORS SHOW WHEN YOU'RE PROTECTED
With the 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector, you will always know whether or not your electronic devices are protected against damaging voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes. The green "protected" indicator lets you know your equipment is secure, while the red "grounded" indicator gives you peace of mind that your outlet is properly grounded.
- 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector
- Cord management clip
- User manual