APC Back-UPS BE425M Battery Backup, 6 Outlet, 425VA/255W Item # 302297
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stay connected to the devices that matter the most
- Provides power to essential devices during outages.
- 5' cord allows you to place the UPS on a desk or stand.
- 6 NEMA 5-15 outlets. Includes 4 battery backup outlets and 2 surge-protection-only outlets.
- Helps protect against power surges.
- Light, compact design for flexible placement and simple transport. Features keyhole sockets for convenient mounting.
- 7 amp, 425-volt and 255-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $75,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$75,000|
|cord length||5 feet|
|dimensions||9.98"H x 13"W x 5.52"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 1Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||180 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||425 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||255 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output connectors||6 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.20 oz|
|What's Included||Back-UPS, 6 Outlets, 425VA, 120V; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric APC Back-UPS BE425M
Certainty in a Connected World
The Back-UPS BE425M (replaces the previous BE350G) provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Designed specifically to enhance the features that matter most to you, including more runtime and more battery backup outlets, the BE425M is also smaller and lighter than previous models.
Additionally, the BE425M UPS offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BE425M will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
The BE425M also offers six surge protected outlets, four of which provide UPS battery backup, and a 255 Watt/425 VA output power capacity.
At a Glance:
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Over 3 hours of runtime
- 6 total outlets – 4 battery backup, and 2 surge only outlets
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR certified
- APC Back-UPS BE425M
- 5-foot line cord with NEMA 5-15 right-angle plug end
- User manual