This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Back-UPS® ES 650VA Battery Backup Item # 660678
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protects your computer and peripherals from damaging spikes, surges and power outages
- Lets you save your work and safely power down.
- High-efficiency design helps to conserve power, saving you money on your electric bill!
- Includes 8 outlets — all with surge protection, 4 that provide battery back-up.
- Features surge protection for your telephone/Ethernet line as well.
|average charging time||16 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||12 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Lead Acid|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA C22.2 No. 107.1; FCC Part 15 Class B; FCC Part 68; NOM; TUV-C; UL 1778; UL 1449|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$75,000|
|cord length||5 feet|
|dimensions||5.3"H x 15.3"W x 9"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|joule rating||340 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||650 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||390 W|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||24 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.64 lb|
|What's Included||Back-UPS 650 VA Desktop UPS; USB cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS® BE650G1
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- 8 total outlets – 4 battery backup, 4 surge only outlets, 2 transformer block spaced
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR® certified