This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS C 6-Outlet Rackmount With SmartConnect, 1,000VA/600 Watts, SMC1000-2UC Item # 9835233
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Power outages can wreak havoc on your business or personal computers. Using a dependable rackmount helps safeguard against outages and power surges, allowing to you protect your files from corruption. With 6 outlets, this unit helps keep your devices safe in case of emergency.
- Helps protect servers, switches, routers and networking devices by offering backup battery power. Great for protection against outages, spikes and surges.
- 8' cord offers extended reach.
- 6 surge-protected outlets let you plug in a multitude of devices at once.
- Easy-to-read LCD interface shows status updates and a configuration menu.
- Cloud-enabled design uses SmartConnect to allow you to monitor performance from your Internet-connected mobile device. Offers automatic notifications, firmware updates and advanced support.
- Pure sine wave output offers compatibility for active Power Factor Corrected servers and sensitive electronics. Automatic Voltage Regulation adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels.
- Predictive function helps you estimate when a new battery will be needed. Green mode uses less battery power for efficient operation.
- Includes PowerChute Business Edition software for safe system shutdown should a prolonged outage happen, preventing data corruption.
- UL listed for safety.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connect-equipment guarantee. 3-year limited warranty on the unit and a 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
- 1,000VA and 600-watt capacity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Application/Usage||Server; Router; Switch; Network Hub; Network Device; POS Terminal|
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||9.20 Minute|
|brand name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||8 feet|
|dimensions||3.39"H x 17"W x 16"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||93 V AC - 130 V AC|
|joule rating||680 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||45.15 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS C 1000VA LCD RM 2U 120V with SmartConnect; CD with software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Brackets; USB Cable|
|Show More ▾|
Connected Smart-UPS SMC1000-2UC
/ 600W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 6 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery.
Connected Smart-UPS The First Cloud Enabled UPS For Distributed IT OverviewAPC SmartConnect makes the legendary Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal.
Why use APC SmartConnect?
Connected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal, so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Maximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade, device maintenance, and protection.
Smart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Our simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language.
Getting Started is EasyOne Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect
FAQWho are Connected Smart-UPS for?
Connected Smart-UPS are for small to medium businesses who do not have the time or resources to monitor their UPS devices. Through the cloud connection we are able to provide timely, pro-active information and provide enhanced levels of support.
Where should Connected Smart-UPS be used?
Distributed IT environments or edge computing applications where there is a need for UPS device monitoring.
Yes, APC SmartConnect is compatible and has seamless integration with leading RMM solutions (Kaseya VSA and ConnectWise Automate), so you can manage customer portfolios from a single platform.
Yes. The UPS includes a CD with PowerChute Business Edition software. This software provides safe shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing data corruption. It also allows you to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.
What if I need a solution for an environment with more than 5 racks?
Customers requiring visibility to UPS, cooling, power, and more, our cloud-based software, Ecostruxure IT, a vendor-neutral cloud based software that monitors your critical equipment, delivers insights and smart alarming directly to your smartphone.