This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- The Ooma Telo lets you call anywhere in the U.S. for free. (You pay are the applicable taxes and fees.)
- The Telo is easy to set up and use. Simply connect the device to your high-speed Internet.
- The Ooma Telo connects to your Internet and existing home phones. It allows you to enjoy free home phone service, free U.S. calls, and low international rates.
- Also features 911 alerts.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- EcoLogo certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
|call waiting compatible||no|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||7.8"H x 5.9"W x 1.7"D|
|Lines Supported||2 lines|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|ports||2 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
The smartest home phone is the one that gives you exactly what you want with the greatest savings. That's Ooma Telo. Connect Ooma Telo to your high-speed Internet and regular home phone and get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
Here's what you get with Ooma:
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only applicable taxes and fees.
- #1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.*
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice™ HD Technology delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, numeric caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma mobile app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high-speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
- Keep your current number for a one-time fee or choose a new number in any available area code for free.
- Free Ooma-to-Ooma calling: call other Ooma customers anywhere in the world for free.
* Online survey of subscribers published in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 by a leading consumer research magazine. Based on overall user satisfaction. Not necessarily representative of general population.
Our features are dialed in.
Free U.S. callingCall anyone, anywhere in the U.S. for free. After purchase of the Ooma Telo, pay only applicable taxes and fees.
Low-cost international callingMake international calls starting at pennies per minute.
Bundled features: voicemail, caller-ID, call-waitingEnjoy the convenience of caller-ID and call-waiting- at no extra charge.
The phone for your connected homeOoma Telo integrates with Amazon Echo, Nest devices, and numerous other smart products to give you convenience and peace of mind never before possible in a home phone. (Some features require Premier service.)
911 service and 911 AlertsNo one likes to think about home emergencies, but if emergency services are called you'll be the first to know with our 911 Alerts feature. Enter up to 3 email addresses or mobile phone numbers and you'll be alerted by email or text message the very moment a 911 call is made from your Ooma phone number.
The utmost voice clarityGet crisp acoustic performance with advanced features like voice compression and adaptive redundancy with Ooma PureVoice™ HD Technology.
Free Ooma mobile appIncludes free outbound calling using the Ooma mobile app.
Keep your current phone numberWant to keep your phone number? Enjoy free number porting when you purchase an annual subscription to Ooma Premier, or pay a one-time fee of $39.99.
Easy setup and activationOoma is a highly intuitive set-up. Most customers are up and making free calls in about 15 minutes.
My Ooma online portalHear messages, check call logs and control your preferences online.
Online call logCheck your calling history from any Internet-connected computer or mobile device.
Free 60-day trial of Ooma PremierEvery Ooma system comes with a free 60-day trial of Ooma Premier. Ooma Premier is $9.99/month or $119.88/year. Sign-up for a year and we'll transfer your number for free ($39.99 value).
Federal universal service charges, state and local taxes, fees & surcharges and regulatory and compliance fees are billed monthly and are subject to change. To determine the specific charges in your area, go to http://www.ooma.com/rates. Unlimited U.S. calls are subject to normal residential usage limitations and excludes calls to Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. See the Terms and Conditions for current usage limitations at http://www.ooma.com/legal/terms-and-conditions.
Home Phone 911 - Don't cut your lifeline!
In nearly half of all homes, Americans are getting rid of their traditional landline phone. As they do, there is a growing safety risk that emergency services will be unable to find people who make a 911 call. 911 was specifically designed for landline phones that transmit the caller’s precise address over a hard-wired connection. If you use your cell phone to call 911, dispatchers might not find you. The chance of emergency dispatchers being able to determine your location based on your cell phone's GPS data is as low as 10% in some parts of the US.
Ooma home phone service automatically transmits your physical address and phone number to your home’s emergency operator when you make a call. When the emergency operator has automatic access to this information, the ambulance, police and fire trucks can quickly and easily find you or your loved ones, saving time and saving lives.
Your Loved Ones Will Know When You’re In TroubleOoma home phone service also delivers real-time text and email alerts to friends or family members whenever 911 is dialed from your Ooma Telo device. Whether you are leaving children home with a babysitter or you have an elderly relative at home, these 911 alerts can offer both protection for your family and peace of mind when you are away. Ooma users have reported that these notifications are so fast that family members have been able to arrive at the scene of an emergency even before the police, fire department or ambulance.
Extra Safety Costs Much LessMany households are opting out of landline phone service to save money. With Ooma home phone service all you pay are monthly taxes and fees after the purchase of the Ooma Telo. In situations where every second counts, this reliable and cost-effective Internet-based technology could save tens of thousands of lives.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability