This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS 10-Outlet Tower With SmartConnect, 2,200VA/1,920 Watts, SMT2200C Item # 5940473
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this tower to keep your small- or medium-size business on track, even when the power doesn't cooperate. The unit comes with PowerChute Business Edition software to prevent data corruption during prolonged outages, and SmartConnect helps you view system status from your mobile device.
- Prevent outages, spikes and surges from corrupting data and ruining your servers, switches, routers and networking devices.
- 6' cord allows extended reach.
- 10 outlets are surge protected to keep your electronics from damage.
- SmartConnect uses the cloud to let you view backup status from your handheld, mobile devices. Provides firmware updates, automatic notifications and advanced support.
- LCD is easy to read and features intuitive navigation keys and real-time status updates.
- PowerChute Business Edition software allows safe system shutdown should your power be out for an extended amount of time.
- Pure sine wave output offers compatibility for active Power Factor Corrected servers and sensitive electronics. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) keeps voltages at a safe level.
- Green mode uses less battery power for efficient operation. Predicts when your battery will need to be replaced.
- UL listed for safety.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee. 3-year limited warranty on the unit and 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
- 2,200VA and 1,920-watt capacity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Application/Usage||Server; POS Terminal; Router; Switch; Network Hub; Network Device|
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||10.10 Minute|
|brand name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||17"H x 7.7"W x 21.42"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 3%|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-20P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||530 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||2200 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1980 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||10|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC; 110 V AC; 127 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||2 x NEMA 5-20R; 8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|Switchover Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||112.24 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SMT2200C 2.2KVA Tower UPS; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS Signalling RS-232 Cable; USB cable|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Smart-UPS 2200VA with APC SmartConnectReliable Backup Power and Protection for Your Valuable IT Equipment
Protect your servers, switches, routers and networking devices while providing battery backup power with Smart-UPS SMT2200C with APC SmartConnect, the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. The service-free cloud monitoring feature is accessible from any internet-connected device, and maximizes the life and performance of your UPS by providing proactive advice and life-cycle recommendations so you can remotely monitor your power infrastructure from anywhere.
Next Generation of Smart-UPS
Features of SMT2200C
Why use APC SmartConnect?
Secure, remote monitoring
Connected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal, so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Proactive lifecycle alerts
Maximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade, device maintenance, and warranty protection.
Cloud enabled as standard
Smart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Simple to Use Interface
Our simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language.
Getting Started is Easy...
Who are Connected Smart-UPS for?
Connected Smart-UPS are for small to medium businesses who do not have the time or resources to monitor their UPS devices but understand the importance of doing so, or who have trusted a Partner with this task.
Is APC SmartConnect compatible with RMMs?
Yes, APC SmartConnect is compatible and has seamless integration with leading RMM solutions (Kaseya VSA™ and ConnectWise Automate™), so the APC UPS and customer IT can be monitored from a single platform.
What if I need a solution for an environment with more than 25 racks?
Our vendor-neutral cloud-based software, Ecostruxure IT, monitors critical equipment and delivers insights and smart alarms directly to your smartphone, making it ideal for customers requiring visibility into UPS, cooling, power and more.
What do switchable outlet groups allow me to do?
Switchable outlet groups provide greater control, allowing you to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on-and-off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Does this UPS come with PowerChute software?
Yes. The UPS includes a CD with PowerChute Business Edition software. This software provides safe shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing data corruption. It also allows you to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.