APC® Smart-UPS 10-Outlet Tower With SmartConnect, 3,000VA/2,700 Watts, SMT3000C Item # 6605408
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this tower to keep your small- or medium-size business on track, even when the power doesn't cooperate. The unit comes with PowerChute Business Edition software to prevent data corruption during prolonged outages, and SmartConnect helps you view system status from your mobile device.
- Prevent outages, spikes and surges from corrupting data and ruining your servers, switches, routers and networking devices.
- 6' cord allows extended reach.
- 10 outlets are surge protected to keep your electronics from damage.
- SmartConnect uses the cloud to let you view backup status from your handheld, mobile devices. Provides firmware updates, automatic notifications and advanced support.
- LCD is easy to read and features intuitive navigation keys and real-time status updates.
- PowerChute Business Edition software allows safe system shutdown should your power be out for an extended amount of time.
- Pure sine wave output offers compatibility for active Power Factor Corrected servers and sensitive electronics. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) keeps voltages at a safe level.
- Green mode uses less battery power for efficient operation. Predicts when your battery will need to be replaced.
- UL listed for safety.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee. 3-year limited warranty on the unit and 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
- 3,000VA and 2,700-watt capacity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Application/Usage||Server; Network Device; Storage Device; Switch; Router|
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5.10 Minute|
|brand name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||17"H x 7.7"W x 21.42"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 3%|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-30|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||530 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||2880 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||2700 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||10|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC; 110 V AC; 127 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L5-30P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R; 2 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|Switchover Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||116.25 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD 120V with SmartConnect; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable|
|Show More ▾|
Smart-UPS SMT3000C with APC SmartConnect, Tower, 3000VA/2700W
- 3000VA / 2700W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 10 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
- APC Smart-UPS SMT3000C
- SmartConnect QR code for simple
- CD with PowerChute Business
- Documentation CD
- Smart-UPS signaling RS-232
- Ethernet cable
The first cloud enabled UPS for distributed ITThe SMT3000C comes with our innovative remote cloud monitoring solution, APC SmartConnect, a feature which allows you to view the status of your UPS on a secure web portal via any internet connected device. APC SmartConnect maximizes the life and performance of your UPS through automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support.
Intuitive LCD interface for status updates and configurationThe bright, easy-to-read LCD interface provides real-time status updates of your APC UPS with multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys.
Intelligent battery managementFor easy maintenance, the Smart-UPS SMT3000C provides a predictive month and year when battery replacement is recommended. It also prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage in relation to battery temperature. Detect faulty batteries with the periodic battery self-test and disconnected battery notification
Image Hot Spots
SMT3000C At a Glance:
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Ten power and surge protected outlets
- Proactive remote UPS cloud monitoring that is accessible from any internet connected device
- One switchable outlet group for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption and increases energy efficiency
- Intelligent battery management and temperature compensated charging
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation
- SmartSlot for network management card
- PowerChute software for safe system shutdown
- ENERGY STAR Qualified efficiency
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
- 3-year warranty on unit and 2-year warranty on battery