This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
AMACO® Marblex™ Self-Hardening Clay, 25 Lb Item # 703821
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For all methods of modeling, including wheel throwing and sculpting
- Self-hardening modeling clay is prepared in moist form.
- Knead Marblex™ to increase plasticity before modeling.
- Keep unused clay in a plastic bag or wrapped in damp cloth to prevent drying out. It will shrink during drying, so it is best to hollow out bulky sculptures or wrap a slab of clay around a loose crumpled paper armature before modeling.
- Allow the finished piece to dry slowly and evenly on all sides at room temperature and away from heat until hard. When piece is completely dry, decorate with Rub 'n Buff®, school paints, temperas, acrylics or liquid crayons.
- When completely dry, finished pieces are durable but not waterproof. After decorating, it is a good idea to coat with shellac or varnish to seal it and make it water resistant.
|manufacturer||American Art Clay|
|size||12" x 7" x 7 1/2"|