This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC BR1000MS Back-UPS Pro 10-Outlet UPS, 1,000VA/600 Watts Item # 7104802
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A power outage can cause damage to your devices, causing your important information to be erased. This UPS protects against surges, spikes and outages with 10 different outlets, and it even offers 2 USB charging ports.
- Offers power protection in case of an outage, surge or spike.
- Features 10 surge-protected outlets, including 6 outlets with battery backup.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations through brownouts and overvoltages. Automatic Diagnostic Testing lets you know the unit is ready for use.
- Integrated Type-C and Type-A USB ports allow charging of your devices.
- Sine Wave power helps extend the usable life of sensitive PC and electronic devices. Ensures compatibility with Active Power Factor Correction power supplies.
- LCD shows the device's status.
- Features user-replaceable and hot-swappable batteries.
- PowerChute Software enables access to other power protection and management features, including restarting the system, minimizing work disruptions, customization of settings and monitoring power and battery status.
- Includes a Pro Tower and a USB cable.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $250,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|cord length||6 ft|
|Battery Run Time||4 min|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|mounting hardware included||No|
|total system power||600 W|
|Number Of Power Outlets||10|
|Charge Time (Approx)||16 hr|
|dimensions||10 6/25 in. X 3 47/50 in. X 14 49/100 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Rack-Mounted Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||57600|
|Input Voltage Range||88|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Show More ▾|
- APC Back-UPS Pro Tower 1000VA
- USB cable
- User manual
Automatic Voltage Regulation & Surge ProtectionThe BR1000MS UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery, saving backup run time for power outages. The BR1000MS also provides 1Gb dataline surge and spike protection for telephone, Ethernet, and coaxial cable connections.
Ideal for high performance devices such as:
Back-UPS Pro provides premium battery backup and surge protection for your critical devicesBattery Backup & Surge Protection
Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
True sinewave output ensures your PC stays connected during an outage allowing you to finish working or continue gaming.
Maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power, saving backup runtime for outages when you need it.
Ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shut down when switching from utility power
to battery power during an outage.
Prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipment.
6 outlets provide battery backup power and surge protection and 4 additional outlets offer surge protection only.
Allows user to easily and quickly exchange the UPS batteries and without having to turn it off, keeping the equipment protected at all times.
Provides quick and easy information on the utility and UPS status.
The certification ensures that products are independently certified as highly energy efficient, which will save money year after year.