This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS 6-Outlet Rack-Mount Uninterruptible Power Supply, 1,000VA/700 Watts, SMT1000RM2UC Item # 159803
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Your servers, routers and other networking devices are the lifeblood of your business, and this UPS helps ensure that they stay protected, even in the event of an emergency. The Cloud-enabled functionality allows you to check the status from almost anywhere.
- Protects delicate electronics against damage caused by power spikes and surges.
- 8' cable offers flexible placement.
- 6 surge-protected and battery-backup outlets help you protect your most valuable devices. 3 outlets can be controlled separately, allowing discrete reboot of hung devices and noncritical load shedding.
- 1,000 VA and 700-watt capacity.
- Cloud-based monitoring allows you to check the status from almost any Internet-enabled device.
- Easy-to-use LCD interface offers real-time status updates with just a glance.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) moderates high and low voltages to a safe level to provide reliable power and extend battery life.
- Predictive month and year of battery failure lets you replace worn-down batteries.
- Automatic power-saving mode helps minimize energy consumption.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Application/Usage||Server; Switch; Router; Network Device; POS Terminal; Network Hub|
|average charging time||3 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||8 feet|
|dimensions||3.39"H x 17"W x 18.78"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||82 V AC - 144 V AC; 75 V AC - 154 V AC|
|joule rating||680 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||700 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||55.78 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SMT1000RM2UC 1000VA Rack-mountable UPS; CD with software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Support Rails; Smart UPS Signalling RS-232 Cable; USB cable|
|Show More ▾|
Smart-UPS SMT1000RM2UC with APC SmartConnect, 2U, Rackmountable, 1000VA/700W
/ 700W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 6 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
What’s in the Box:
- APC Smart-UPS SMT1000RM2UC
- SmartConnect QR code for simple
- CD with PowerChute Business
- Documentation CD
- Rack-mount support rails and
- Smart-UPS signaling RS-232
- USB cable
- Ethernet cable
The first cloud enabled UPS for distributed ITThe SMT1000RM2UC comes with our innovative remote cloud monitoring solution, APC SmartConnect, a feature which allows you to view the status of your UPS on a secure web portal via any internet connected device. APC SmartConnect maximizes the life and performance of your UPS through automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support.
Intuitive LCD interface for status updates and configurationThe bright, easy-to-read LCD interface provides real-time status updates of your APC UPS with multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys.
Intelligent battery managementFor easy maintenance, the Smart-UPS SMT1000RM2UC provides a predictive month and year for when battery replacement is recommended. It also prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage in relation to battery temperature. Detect faulty batteries with the periodic battery self-test and disconnected battery notification
SMT1000RM2UC At a Glance:
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Six power and surge protected outlets
- Proactive remote UPS cloud monitoring that is accessible from any internet connected device
- One switchable outlet group for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption and increases energy efficiency
- Intelligent battery management and temperature compensated charging
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation
- SmartSlot for network management card
- PowerChute software for safe system shutdown
- ENERGY STAR Qualified efficiency
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
- 3-year warranty on unit and 2-year warranty on battery
- Includes rails and hardware for rack-mount installation
Image Hot Spots
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) AVR adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery.
Pure sine wave output Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
PowerChute software for safe system shutdown Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.
ENERGY STAR Qualified Acknowledged for meeting standardized energy efficiency requirements and passing the program's testing, the Smart-UPS SMC1000C has been recognized for its ability to save you money while protecting the environment. Any UPS that is ENERGY STAR Qualified much achieve operational efficiency in the top 25 percent of the market, thus demonstrating the ability to allow you to realize lower electrical operating costs, and a reduced carbon footprint.
$150,000 Lifetime equipment protection policy Lifetime connected equipment insurance from the industry leader in power protection.
Warranty for peace of mind
3-year warranty on the unit, and 2-year warranty on the battery