APC® Smart-UPS 6-Outlet Lithium-Ion Uninterruptible Power Supply, SmartConnect, 1500VA/1350 Watts, SMTL1500RM3UC Item # 6504319
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your servers and networks safe from being fried by power surges with this helpful UPS, featuring 6 outlet with battery backup. The UPS is equipped with a chargeable lithium-ion battery and has a 1,500VA/1,350-watt capacity.
- Offers protection for servers, voice and data networks and some light industrial uses when the main power goes down.
- 8' power cord provides a comfortable amount of reach.
- Features 6 outlets with battery backup. Outlet groups are switchable.
- Regulates power flowing to servers and networks to keep them safe and running in case of surges or outages.
- Rack-mounted design.
- Includes an alphanumeric LCD to easily adjust settings.
- Built-in energy meter.
- SmartConnect allows for remote management of power supply and settings.
- 1,500VA/1,350-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy.
|cord length||8 ft|
|Battery Run Time||3 min|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||No|
|mounting hardware included||Yes|
|Number Of Power Outlets||6|
|joule rating||680 Joule|
|number of outlets||6|
|Charge Time (Approx)||2.5 hr|
|dimensions||5-3/16 in. X 17-1/4 in. X 11-15/16 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; REACH|
|Product Type||Rack-Mounted Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Input Voltage Range||82|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||9000|
|Show More ▾|
Smart-UPS™ with lithium-ion batteries saves up to 47% in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the lifetime of the UPS. Battery life is increased 2X. Reduced maintenance cost and improved battery performance in temperatures up to 104°F. UPS management options include Powerchute™ Business Edition, APC SmartConnect, Network Management Cards and EcoStruxure IT. The additional benefit of a 12-inch short-depth chassis allows this UPS to be installed in any 4-post rack and most wall-mount racks.
The APC Smart-UPS Lithium-ion (Li-ion) UPS provides pure sine wave output power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs and light industrial applications. As one of the world’s largest and most respected power protection designers and manufacturers, APC is relied upon daily for power protection and availability. APC products offer the maximum level of protection, safety, convenience, and reliability.
Everything you love about Smart-UPS now with lithium-ion batteries!
APC is the industry leader in network and server UPSs
- Lithium Ion battery provides twice the services life of
the lead-acid batteries typically used in (Uninterruptible Power Supplies) UPS
- Intelligent battery
management system Li-ion
batteries are monitored at an individual cell level to manage voltage and
temperatures of the set of cells. This helps the Li-ion batteries to provide a
higher level of safety.
- High-efficiency green mode Achieves up to 97% percent efficiency, which minimizes utility and cooling costs without compromising performance or reliability.
LCD Display Intuitive
interface provides detailed and accurate information with ability to configure
locally-function LCD display
energy meter Measures energy
use and displays UPS efficiency in various modes of operation for easy energy
- Flash upgradeable firmware Allows for field updates of firmware via communication ports or Network Management Card (NMC)
- Switchable outlet group Ability to control a group of output load receptacles independent from the main UPS.
o Cycling the entire UPS
o Sequenced turn ON/OFF
o Shedding of noncritical loads based on a variety of parameters (battery time, runtime remaining, and overload)
o Scheduled time OFF to conserve energy
o Rebooting hung device without
Smart-UPS SMTL1500RM3UC helps you stay connected by:
Cloud enabled monitoring and management options available via APC SmartConnect or EcoStruxure™ IT
Remote UPS management options via the UPS SmartSlot using one of the Network Management Cards with SNMP, HTTP, Modbus or TelNet communication protocols.