This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Learning Resources® Giant Classroom Money Kit, Ages 5-9 Item # 435396
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
What a great way to teach students how to count money. The tray simulates a cash register drawer that organizes coins and bills with standard money denominations. Adding a visual component to teaching students how to count money can help reinforce lessons and build students confidence.
- A giant money tray filled with play coins and fake bills.
- 19 1/2" x 10" x 2" tray with lid includes slots for each currency denomination.
- Kit includes: plastic pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters (100 per denomination)
- plastic half-dollars (50)
- play $1, $5, $10 and $20 money bills (100 per denomination)
- play $50 and $100 money bills (50 per denomination).
- Use the 64-page, activity book to create worksheets for an entire class.
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|recommended grade level||Kindergarten; 1st Grade; 2nd Grade; 3rd Grade; 4th Grade; 5th Grade; 6th Grade|
|Product Line||Resources Giant Classroom Money Kit2981537|
|Product Type||Teaching Manipulative|