This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 6in Mini DisplayPort to VGA / DVI / HDMI Adapter Converter mDP 6" Item # 462207
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's P137-06N-HDV allows you to convert your computer's Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt to a VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor as an all-in-one, compact adapter. Ideal for Thunderbolt /Mini DisplayPort equipped laptops, Chromebooks, MacBooks and Microsoft Surface. Mac 10.11, Windows 10 Compatible.
- This passive, plug-and-play adapter requires no external power, drivers, or software, and supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, or HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p).
- Compatible with the Thunderbolt port on MAC computers such as MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
|cord length||1/2 ft|
|Device Supported||Monitor; Laptop; Tablet|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Product Name||Mini DP to VGA/DVI/HDMI Adapter/Converter|
|Connector on First End||1|
All-in-One Adapter/Converter Connects Your Laptop or Tablet to a VGA, DVI or HDMI Monitor
- Converting video signals from a Mini DisplayPort computer to a VGA, DVI or HDMI display
The P137-06N-HDV supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It also supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel).
Plug-and-Play Adapter/Converter is Compatible with PCs, Macs and Thunderbolt Ports
The P137-06N-HDV is compatible with PCs and Macs equipped with a female Mini DisplayPort. The adapter’s Mini DisplayPort connector is also compatible with the Thunderbolt port found on newer Macs. The P137-06N-HDV requires no external power and is completely plug-and-play with no software or drivers to install. Note: When connecting a VGA monitor, the distance between the adapter/converter and monitor must be no longer than 10 ft. When connecting a DVI or HDMI monitor, the distance must be no longer than 6 ft.
The P137-06N-HDV is a passive adapter that requires the connected computer to have a DP++ (DisplayPort++) port. This allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through. Check the documentation for your Mini DisplayPort source for compatibility.
Superior Quality and Compact Design
The P137-06N-HDV is manufactured using top-quality materials. With its small size and built-in cable, the P137-06N-HDV is perfect for travel and stowing in your laptop bag.
- Connect a VGA, DVI or HDMI monitor to a laptop or tablet with a Mini DisplayPort
- Compatible with PCs and Macs equipped with a female Mini DisplayPort
- Compatible with the Thunderbolt port found on most newer Macs
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Plug-and-play convenience—no drivers, software or external power sources required
- Three-year warranty
- Mini DisplayPort to VGA/DVI/HDMI All-in-One Converter Adapter, 6 in.
- Owner’s Manual
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.