Kinesis® Freestyle2 Keyboard For PC Item # 647488
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 9" cable with V3 accessory comes pre-installed Attaches to the base of the keyboard allowing quick and reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees without the use of integrated palm supports.
- The Freestyle2 ultra-thin design is ideal for both office and travel use and adjusts to your individual unique body type.
- Each keying module can be adjusted independently. both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay.
- Disconnecting the pivot tether allows up to 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules adapting to the specific needs of each user.
- Sleek low profile.
- Narrow foot print for comfortable mousing and keying.
- Low-force key switches.
- Familiar key layout provides for minimal adaptation time.
- Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions. Embedded 10-key input.
|operating system compatibility||USB Port; Windows; Linux|
|warranty length||2-year limited|