Learning Resources® 1 To 10 Counting Cans Set, 4 1/4" x 3", Pre-K To Grade 2 Item # 665337
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Colorful cans are a fun addition to math lessons
- Set includes 10 cardboard cans with lids and 55 plastic fruits and vegetables.
- Use to teach basic math skills, such as counting, number recognition and sorting, or for imaginative play.
- Cans have easy-to-read numeral, word and picture labels to provide added reinforcement.
- Meets Common Core standards for counting and cardinality.
- Designed for students in pre-k to grade 2.
|age recommendation||3 - 7 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|Educational/Developmental Toy Type||Play Kit|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|material||Cardboard Can; Plastic Fruit & Vegetable|
|number of pieces||55|
|Recommended Age||3 Year|
|size||4 1/4" x 3"|
|Skill Learning||Counting; Number; Sorting; Vocabulary; Motor Skills; Mathematics|
|subject||counting; general mathematics|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.14 lb|
|What's Included||1 to 10 Counting Cans; 55 x Fruit & Vegetable|
|Show More ▾|