Essential Learning Products Place Value Discs, 1" Diameter, Multicolor, Grades 1 - 5, Pack Of 250 Discs Item # 7087439
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When teaching abstract mathematical concepts, it can help to give students something to visualize and manipulate in order to aid in the learning process. This 250-piece set is designed to give students that assistance when learning about place values, thanks to the color-coded discs that correspond to each place value.
- Set includes 25 color-coded discs each of 10 place values. Includes 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 and 1,000,000 place values.
- Helps students visualize and have a tactile experience with numbers.
- Discs made of EVA foam for easy manipulation and quiet classroom activity.
- Helps teach students about place values through hands-on interaction with objects.
- Discs are 1" in diameter and 1/8" thick.
- Recommended for ages 6 to 12.
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|recommended grade level||1st Grade; 2nd Grade; 3rd Grade; 4th Grade; 5th Grade|
|Educational Theme||General Mathematics; Numbers|
|Product Line||Learning Products Place Value Discs3796345|
|manufacturer||ESSENTIAL LEARNING PRODUCTS|
|Product Type||Teaching Manipulative|