TOPS™ Cross-Section Graphing Pad, 8 1/2" x 11", Quadrille Ruled, 100 Pages (50 Sheets), White Item # 723034
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for students and professionals alike, this TOPS graph paper helps you produce accurate drawings and drafts. The easy-to-carry design fits nicely into a backpack or briefcase, so you can take it with you while on the move.
- Letter-sized pads are easy to carry around.
- 20-lb bond paper stands up to tough use.
- Cross-section graphing pad paper is quad ruled and printed on both sides with 10 squares per inch in nonsmear ink that won't reproduce when photocopying. Heavy blue lines outline every inch, while faint blue lines outline the 10 squares.
- Glue-top binding allows you to remove sheets with ease.
- 27-pt chipboard backing gives convenient writing support.
- Pad of quad-ruled paper includes 50 sheets and is white for use in most applications.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- SFI Certified Sourcing.
|basis weight||20 lb|
|binding type||glue top|
|chipboard backing||27 pt|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Certified Sourcing|
|number of pages per book||100|
|number of pages per pad||100|
|number of sheets||50|
|number of sheets per pad||50|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|quad size||10 x 10 squares per inch|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Show More ▾|