This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
First Aid Only ANSI 2015 SmartCompliance General Business First Aid Kit, 22-1/2"H x 17"W x 5-3/4"D Item # 8095242
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your first aid supplies right where you need them with this clearly labeled kit. Designed for larger offices and worksites, this first aid station provides an expansive selection of items to suit a variety of injuries.
- 925-piece kit helps you tend to a variety of injuries.
- Ideal for most businesses, offices and worksites.
- Wall-mountable case has a swing-out door and easy-carry handle. Clearly labeled compartments make it easy to find the items you need, and an expansion pocket lets you add items of your own.
- Gauze, bandages and tape, including blue metal detectable bandages, suit a variety of injuries. Includes 2" x 5 yd. conforming gauze rolls, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" patch bandages, 1" x 3" blue metal detectable fabric bandages, blue metal detectable knuckle bandages, blue metal detectable fingertip bandages, 1" x 3" blue metal detectable foam bandages, 1" x 3" adhesive plastic bandages, a 1" x 3" adhesive fabric bandage, a 4" gauze roll, 2" x 2" gauze pads, 3" x 3" gauze pads, triangular bandages, a 3" blue self-adhering wrap, 1/2" x 5 yd. tape rolls, 5" x 9" trauma pads, fabric fingertip bandages, 1/2" x 5 yd. first aid tape, 2" elastic bandages, 2" x 4" bandages, butterfly bandages, finger cots, fabric knuckle bandages and 2" triple-cut adhesive tape.
- Antiseptic supplies help minimize the chance of infection and cross contamination. Includes antiseptic spray, alcohol wipes, BZK towelettes, hand sanitizers and PVP iodine wipes, along with gloves, a CPR mask, an eye/face shield and antibiotic ointment.
- Aspirin, ibuprofen and non-aspirin medications help relieve pain and fevers, while antacids provide stomach relief.
- Cold packs help relieve sore muscles, bumps and scrapes. Also includes a 4" x 24" padded flexible splint.
- Eye wash and sterile eye pads help you flush contaminants out of the eye and treat eye injuries.
- Burn cream, gel and spray and 4" x 4" burn dressings let you take care of painful burns.
- Wound care supplies suit a variety of needs. Includes a tourniquet, WoundSeal packs, liquid skin, Hema-Seal trauma dressing, a wound dressing pack and 3" x 4" nonstick pads.
- Sting relief wipes and hydrocortisone packets are ideal for relieving insect bites and stings.
- Elovate Glucose Slimpak is used to elevate blood sugar levels.
- Scissors, tweezers, cotton-tipped applicators, ammonia inhalants and Splinter Out aid in care.
- Body fluid spill cleanup pack lets you quickly take care of messes.
- Includes a Red Cross first aid guide.
- For up to 150 people.
|first aid kit type||Trauma|
|mounting hardware included||Yes|
|number of pieces||925|
|brand name||First Aid Only|
|dimensions||22-1/2 in. X 17 in. X 5-3/4 in.|
|Product Type||First Aid Kit|