This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
EnGenius 802.3at/af Compatible Gigabit Single Port Poe Adapter Item # 111572
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
EPA series is a single-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter for use with gigabit system. The ideal solution could assist installers to solve the limitation in designing networks is the availability of power source. The EnGenius PoE adapter allows delivery of both data and power to an 802.3at/af - compatible Access Point or device over a single Ethernet cable, allowing deployment of them exactly when users needed to provide the best wireless coverage and at much lower installation cost.The EPA5006GAT PoE adapter is fully compliance with 802.3at/af defection mechanism, with disconnect, short - circuit and overload protection to assure the securable and reliable connection for 802.3at/af devices. By sending maximum 30W output, Ethernet terminals which need more power such as wireless LAN high power device, IP media center, and web camera are powered remotely.
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3at/IEEE 802.3af; IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1; UL60950-1; EN55022:2010; EN55024:2010 FCC Part15 Class B; AS/NZS60950-1|
|Input Connectors||Power IEC 60320 C6|
|Input Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Maximum Frequency||63 Hz|
|Maximum Input Current||800 mA|
|Maximum Output Power||30 W|
|Minimum Frequency||47 Hz|
|Output Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)|
|protection type||Over Voltage; Overload Protection; Short Circuit; Over Current|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||802.3at/af Compatible Gigabit Single Port Poe Adapter; Anchors; Screws|
|Show More ▾|
EnGenius EPA5006GAT 802.3at Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Delivers data & power to 802.3at/af-compliant devices
- Ideal for connecting APs, IP Cameras, VoIP phones & more
- Optimal port design for easy mounting/positioning
- Compact design
- Extends power to unwired areas up to 328-ft./100m
- Gigabit Ethernet in & out ports for high-speed devices
- Disconnect, short-circuit & surge protection ensures reliable, secure connections
- Sends up to 30W of output power
- Mounts to walls or ceilings with included hardware
- Connect and extend power to 802.3at/af-compliant devices such as Access Points, IP Cameras and VoIP phones over a single CAT5/6 cable.
- Extend power to deployment locations where electrical outlets are unavailable, up to 328 feet away such as on ceilings or in crawl spaces.
- Optimal port design provides easy positioning in difficult installations.
- Compact design encapsulates the power supply for easy placement.
- Combine high speed and power for maximum device performance.
- With disconnect, short-circuit and surge protection, valuable networking equipment is guarded from power surges or short-circuits associated with lighting strikes and electrostatic discharges (ESD).
- Power a single Access Point, Switch, IP Camera, or other PoE-enabled device up to 30W.