This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Get on track, stay on track. Want to see where your money is going? Download your bank transactions automatically and track your spending in one convenient place. No more guessing.
- Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically.
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts.
- Includes transactions from your checking and credit card accounts.
- Categorizes all your transactions automatically so you can see where your money is going.
- Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up
- Stay on top of your spending.
- Creates budget you can live with based on your past spending.
- See your upcoming bills and balances due, then pay them directly from Quicken. Bills automatically download, so there’s no need to log into multiple websites to see how much you owe.
- See how much you have left to spend after you pay your bills.
- Start taking control in minutes by simply entering your bank account information.
- We’ll take care of the rest.
- Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app.
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Check your budget and account balances
- Be confident your information is secure.
- Your information is unreadable as it’s imported.
- We protect your financial information using robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption.
- Count on us every step of the way.
- Whether it’s getting started, upgrading or using new features, we’re here to help.
- Free phone support available Monday to Friday 5am to 5pm PST or reach us on-line via our 24-hour live chat support.
- (Mandatory statement in all messaging re: Starter Edition. If not included in the box text due to space constraints, add new footnote) Starter Edition does not download data from higher version of Quicken (Deluxe and above)
|additional requirements||Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services); Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended | Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10; 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||230459 KB|
|memory requirements||1 GB or higher|
|minimum hard disk space||Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed)|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or higher|
|publisher||Q Parent Corp dba Quicken Inc|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Quicken Starter Edition 2017?
- Get more power on the go with improved mobile app, now with offline use and enhanced search1
- Enter transactions manually even if you’re not connected to the Internet
- Search by check number, amount, and note/memo on your mobile app
- Enjoy a new look that’s easier to use and navigate
Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts2
- Includes transactions from all your different accounts
See where your money is going
- Categorizes all your transactions automatically so you can see them in one place
- Know how much you’re spending without having to add it all up
Stay on top of your spending
- Creates a budget you can live with based on your past spending
- See your upcoming bills and balances due, and pay them directly from Quicken3
- See how much you have left to spend after you pay your bills
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android1
- Check your budget and account balances
Quicken Comparison Chart
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- 1 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- 2 Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.
- 3 Paying bills with Quicken is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability