This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels for common office uses. Great for labeling packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners and more. Also prints on continuous paper and tape rolls up to 2.4" wide and 3" long.
- No ink or toner needed. Uses convenient, drop-in rolls (sold separately).
- High-resolution printing for crisp text and graphics. Prints at up to 300 x 600 dpi; up to 93 labels per minute.
- No software installation required for printing most types of labels. You can use the P-touch editor software die included for advanced applications, such as bar code labels.
- Prints from Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Connects to a computer via USB.
- Auto cutter gives a clean and accurate finished edge.
- Automatic shut-off. Conserves energy use.
- Compatible with Windows csv, txt, mdb and xls files as well as Mac csv and txt files. Versatility at your fingertips.
- Integrated cutter. Makes labels easy to use and separate.
- Postage ready.
- Repeat printing up to 9999 copies.
- Imports logos and graphics.
- AC adapter included.
|compatible tapes||DK tape|
|dimensions||6" x 5" x 8.7"|
|import logos & graphics||no|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|label tape included||starter-capacity tape(s)|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||300 x 600 dpi|
|maximum label length||3 feet|
|maximum label width||2.4|
|maximum print speed||93 labels minutes|
|maximum resolution||300 x 600 dpi|
|number of character fonts||True Type|
|number of characters per line||0|
|number of lines in display||0|
|number of symbols||1379|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.4.11 - 10.8 x|
|tape size||2.4" x 26.2'|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability