This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com USB 3.0 Video Capture Device - HDMI / DVI / VGA / Component HD Video Recorder - 1080p 60fps Item # 355742
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Capture a High-Definition HDMI, DVI, VGA, or Component Video source to your PC. This USB 3.0 external video capture device lets you record 1080p HD video and stereo audio to your computer system. With multiple video inputs including HDMI, DVI, VGA and component, the capture card can record original content from various sources such as computers, camcorders, security systems, POS terminals, and servers. With a framerate of 60 FPS (frames per second) and H.264 encoding, this is the perfect solution for capturing high-definition video for editing, compiling, and archiving.Record lossless video at 60 FPS ensuring every frame of content is saved, unlike 30-frame-per-second capture devices that only catch half the action. 60 FPS exactly matches the output of most computer video cards, which is great for recording the output from your PC, server, or POS station when creating software training and tutorial videos.The included software encodes in H.264, the most widely adopted video codec in the world, ensuring your video captures will be compatible with almost any device platform such as PC, Mac, iOS and Android with no editing or converting required. H.264 is also widely supported by most software titles including Adobe Premiere and Windows Media Encoder. Plus, the software not only lets you capture and export videos, but it also lets you take screenshots, schedule recordings and instantly stream your video source over the Internet using online services such as Twitch.This USB capture card is capable of capturing lossless raw video making it compatible with Microsoft DirectShow. With raw video capture you can record video using your preferred third party DirectShow software such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).With multiple A/V input options you can capture from a wide variety of sources including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component. You can also use this capture card with A/V adapters to record other video sources such as SDI using the SDI to HDMI converter (SDI2HD). Support for a variety of A/V devices is ideal for archiving analog video footage into a digital database.The device also includes easy-to-use software that's compatible with NTSC and PAL systems, making it a must for professional video archiving applications where source media can change from project to project.A computer that supports USB 3.0 or higher is required. This product will not work with USB 2.0 or 1.1 controllers. Will not record digitally encrypted content. Not compatible with ASmedia, or Etron USB 3.0 host controllers. If your system has one of these non-supported controllers you can alternatively add a PCI-express USB 3.0 controller card such as the StarTech.com PEXUSB3S4V, PEXUSB3S400 or PEXUSB3S4.
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC|
|Frame Rate||60 fps|
|functions||Video Conversion; Video Encoding|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|ports||1 DVI in; 1 HDMI in|
|System Requirements||OS Compatibility:Windows® 8 (32/64bit); Windows® 7 (32/64bit); Windows® Vista(32/64); Windows® XP(32/64)|
|video formats||MPEG-4; H.264|
|Video System||NTSC; PAL-M; PAL60|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.74 oz|
|What's Included||USB 3.0 HD Video Capture Device; 1 x A/V breakout cable; 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter; 1 x USB 3.0 Cable; 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Capture a High-Definition HDMI, DVI, VGA, or Component Video source to your PC
- Seamless picture quality with USB 3.0 bandwidth enabling you to capture 1080p video at 60fps
- Record from virtually any device, with support for HDMI, DVI, VGA, and Component video input sources
- Supports 2-channel stereo audio (HDMI / RCA)
- NTSC and PAL systems supported
- Supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
Seamless picture quality at 60 FPS
H.264 encoding for wide device compatibility
Flexible Input Solutions for Convenient Compatibility
- A computer that supports USB 3.0 or higher is required. This product will not work with USB 2.0 or 1.1 controllers.
- Will not record digitally encrypted content.
- Not compatible with ASmedia, or Etron USB 3.0 host controllers. If your system has one of these non-supported controllers you can alternatively add a PCI-express USB 3.0 controller card such as the StarTech.com PEXUSB3S4V, PEXUSB3S400 or PEXUSB3S4.
Computer System Requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit)
- CPU: i3 Dual Core 2.8GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB
- USB 3.0 host controller (Confirmed support with: Intel, Renesas (NEC), VIA, AMD, Fresco FL1100)
- Record video for training and tutorial purposes from varying video output technologies
- Stream live video feeds online with streaming services such as twitch
- Use with ST122HDMILE HDMI splitter to capture HD video game play at 60 frames per second, while playing on a different display
- Convert analog video to digital in professional video archiving applications