This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch® Quick-Drying Tacky Glue, 4 Oz. Item # 394010
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Scotch Quick-drying Tacky Glue offers an ideal way to bond papers, foam core, poster board, cardstock and cardboard at home or the office. Glue is also effective on metal, ceramics and leather. Glue bonds paper to paper in less than one minute and will not wrinkle or bleed through most papers. Quick-drying, permanent adhesive incorporates a fine tip for ease and precision. Nontoxic glue is photo-safe and acid-free. Clean up with soap and water.
- Effective on metal, ceramics and leather.
- Fine tip offers precise application.
- AP Certified nontoxic and conforms to ASTMD-4236.
|container weight||4 oz|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||AP Certified Non-toxic|
|Glue Weight||4 oz|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame