This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS 8-Outlet Standalone Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply, 1,000VA/700 Watts, SMT1000C Item # 452952
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
An unanticipated loss of power can lead to important data on your servers and desktops being lost or corrupted. This uninterruptible power supply can provide you with the power needed to run your critical hardware until local power is restored.
- Provides backup battery power to mission-critical hardware in the event of an emergency.
- 6' cord provides flexible placement options.
- 8 battery- and surge-protected outlets provide space for your most important hardware. 4 outlets can be controlled separately, allowing discrete rebooting of hung devices and noncritical load shedding.
- 680 joules, 1,000VA and 700 watts capacity helps ensure your electronics stay safe.
- Cloud-enabled monitoring allows you to check the status from almost any Internet-enabled device.
- LCD interface offers updates and information at a glance.
- Smart battery management provides a predictive month and year of when battery replacement is recommended.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $150,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|average charging time||3 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||8.62" H x 6.73" W x 17.28" D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||82 V AC - 144 V AC|
|joule rating||680 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||700 W|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||8|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC; 110 V AC; 127 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||44.31 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD 120V with SmartConnect; CD with software; Smart UPS Signalling RS-232 Cable; USB Cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Smart-UPS SMT1000C with APC SmartConnect, Tower, 1000VA/700W
- 1000VA / 700W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 8 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
Next Generation of Smart-UPS
An Overview of Smart-UPS and the SmartConnect AppAPC SmartConnect makes Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal. Through this intuitive remote management interface, you’ll receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support; providing you with added value – and more importantly – added peace of mind.
Why use APC SmartConnect?
Secure, remote monitoringConnected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal, so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Proactive lifecycle alertsMaximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade, device maintenance, and warranty protection.
Cloud enabled as standardSmart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Simple to Use InterfaceOur simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language.
Getting Started is Easy...One Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect
FAQWho are Connected Smart-UPS for?
Connected Smart-UPS are for small to medium businesses who do not have the time or resources to monitor their UPS devices but understand the importance of doing so, or who have trusted a Partner with this task.
Is APC SmartConnect compatible with RMMs?
Yes, APC SmartConnect is compatible and has seamless integration with leading RMM solutions (Kaseya VSA™ and ConnectWise Automate™), so the APC UPS and customer IT can be monitored from a single platform.
What if I need a solution for an environment with more than 25 racks?
Our vendor-neutral cloud-based software, Ecostruxure IT, monitors critical equipment and delivers insights and smart alarms directly to your smartphone, making it ideal for customers requiring visibility into UPS, cooling, power and more.
What do switchable outlet groups allow me to do?
Switchable outlet groups provide greater control, allowing you to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on-and-off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Does this UPS come with PowerChute software?
Yes. The UPS includes a CD with PowerChute Business Edition software. This software provides safe shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing data corruption. It also allows you to monitor your equipment’s energy consumption.