This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless ePrinter Item # 473839
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Meet your daily printing needs with this high-performance HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 wireless e-printer. The 225-sheet input tray lets you process bulk jobs without interruption, while the auto-duplex feature saves time and paper. Get your first color printout in as fast as 17 seconds. This HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 wireless e-printer delivers up to 600 x 1200 dpi print resolution for professional-quality documents.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet and mobile printing support offer multiple connectivity options.
- Prints up to 18 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) mono and up to 10 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) color.
- Up to 600 x 1200 dpi print resolution in mono and color for high-quality prints.
- Prints on a range of paper and envelope types and sizes.
- Supports duplex printing to save time and paper.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||24 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||29 pages/min|
|monthly duty cycle||15000 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||225 sheets|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|Show More ▾|
Professional color documents and eye-catching marketing materials for business—for up to 50% less cost per page than lasers.h1 This ePrinter is designed for productivity and mobile printing to keep business moving—at work, home, or on the go.h2
Make a professional impression with high-quality color printing that can get your business noticed—for up to 50% lower cost per page than color lasers.h1
Handle large print jobs without slowing down. Grow your business with an ePrinter you can count on to help you print what you need—at fast speeds—and move on to your next task.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.f10
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.f11
Manage your e-all-in-one or MFP from your smartphone or tablet, using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.f13
Individual Inks - Replace only the individual ink cartridge that runs out
- HP Officejet Pro 6230 ePrinter
- Power cord
- HP 934 Setup Black Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 935 Setup CMY Ink Cartridge (~380 pages)
- User Guide
- Set up poster
- Please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 24 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 29 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 17 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 200 to 800
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Button and LED control panel
- Processor speed
- 500 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only): Intel Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB HD, Internet Explorer 6, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB
- Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh
- Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks: 1 GB HD, Internet, USB
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions); Mac OS X v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9; Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html).
- 256 MB
- Maximum Memory
- 128 MB DDR3, 2 KB EEPROM, 128 MB SPI Flash
- Paper handling input, standard
- 225-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 60-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3.5 x 5 in, Index card 4 x 6 in, Index card 5 x 8 in, Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5 x 13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Ofuku Hagaki, Japanese Postcard, Envelope #10, Envelope A2, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in, JIS Chou #3, JIS Chou #4
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in (Simplex), 3 x 5.5 in to 8.5 x 12.2 in (Auto Duplex)
- Media types
- Plain paper,HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other photo inkjet papers, Other matte inkjet papers, Other glossy inkjet papers, Inkjet hagaki, Photo hagaki, Thick plain paper
- Media weight, recommended
- 16 to 28 lb (plain paper); 60 to 75 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Borderless printing
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 24 watts maximum, 3.3 watts (Active), 0.5 watts (Manual-Off), 1.16 watts (Sleep)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, CECP, EPEAT® Bronze
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Recommended operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 18.27 x 15.16 x 5.73 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 18.27 x 22.05 x 5.73 in
- 11.22 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Cost-per-page (CPP) claim compares the majority of multi-pass color laser printers <$300 USD as of February 2014, based on market share as reported by Q4 2013 IDC. CPP for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. HP Officejet Pro CPP based on HP 934XL/935XL ink cartridges estimated street price, published yield, and continuous printing. Actual prices may vary. Actual yields may vary based on images printed and other factors. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies h2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. h6 Mobile device must be connected directly to the printer’s wireless network prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. h7 Check your compatible device's official app store for HP ePrint app download availability. Requires an Internet connection to an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.