This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Master Caster® Futura Series Casters, Soft Wheel, Stem B For Metal Bases, Pack Of 5 Item # 596810
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ergonomically designed to reduce the risk of accidents and injury to users
- The importance of good casters is often overlooked! They can help protect you from dangerous issues such as wrong wheels for the floor surface, worn-flat wheels, worn holes or sockets, bent stems, locked raceway or missing ball bearings.
- Black-hooded design provides effortless swiveling and smooth, quiet rolling.
- Weight rating is 100 lb. per wheel.
- Use the soft polyurethane-bonded wheels for hard floors or chair mats.
- Each set is packaged with 5 caster wheels and 10 stems. 5 each of: K stem 3/8" x 7/8" and B stem 7/16" x 7/8" for mistake-proof selection.
|Application/Usage||Chair; Furniture; Equipment|
|brand name||Master Caster|
|Load Capacity||120 lb|
|Recommended Surface||Hard Floor; Chair Mat|
|recommended use||hard floor|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|weight rating per wheel||100 lb|
|What's Included||5 x Casters; 5 x 7/16" x 7/8" Stems; 5 x 3/8" x 7/8" Stems|
|wheel diameter||2-3/15 in.|
|Show More ▾|
Master Caster® Futura Series Casters, Soft Wheel, Stem B For Metal Bases, Pack Of 5 is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dottie from Quiet & Smooth We recently had laminate flooring installed in my office and my chair sounded like you were rolling across a washboard. We purchased the soft casters for my chair and it has made a world of difference. You don't hear the grating noise and they roll freely. Love them!
Date published: 2018-04-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mike from Breakable Casters They are made from cheap plastic and break a lot.
Date published: 2013-01-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by DirC from Supervisor Although the wheels are sturdy and are worth the price, I wanted a wheel that was softer. This is not much different than a hard wheel.
Date published: 2011-05-04