This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SanDisk Extreme® PLUS microSDHC™ Memory Card, 64GB Item # 611000
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ideal for advanced cameras, DSLRs and HD camcorders
- Read speeds up to 90MB/s.
- Seamless 4K UHD and Full HD.
- Includes 1 year RescuePRO® Deluxe media recovery software.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
- Engineered for Android™ smartphones and interchangeable lens cameras
- Shoot continuous burst mode, Full HD and 4K UHD video1
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings
- Transfer big files quickly
- Up to 95/90MB/s* read/write speeds for fast shooting and transfer
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions4; temperature proof, waterproof, shockproof, and x-ray proof
Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD1 for your Android™ based smartphone. SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSD cards are built tough for extreme durability, even under challenging environmental conditions4. Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. Storage capacities from 32GB to 128GB* expand your device’s memory and lets you record 4K UHD1 video.
SanDisk® products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- Extreme write speed of up to 90MB/s** for burst shooting and 4K UHD1
- Extreme transfer speeds of up to 95MB/s**
- Waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shockproof4
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings2
- Capacities from 32GB to128GB*for more space to catch the thrill
- SanDisk® Memory Zone App makes it easy to manage your smartphone memory and your media files3
- Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture
- Includes adapter for compatibility with full size SD™, SDHC™ and SDXC™ host devices
- Lifetime limited warranty5
|Form factor||microSDHC™ (32GB), microSDXC™ (64GB, 128GB)|
|Available capacities||32GB, 64GB, 128GB*|
|Performance/speed||Up to 95MB/s read and up to 90MB/s write speed**|
|Card dimension||0.43 × 0.59 × 0.04 in. (10.92 × 14.99 × 1.02 mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices|
|Video speed||Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2 for 4K UHD and Full HD video1|
|Product capacity||64 GB|
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
**Up to 95MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
2UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3 Download and installation required. See www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
4Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
5 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
6 Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7 Approximations; Results and 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
© 2017 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SanDisk, SanDisk Extreme, and RescuePRO are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. The microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, SD, SDHC, and SDXC marks and logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.