Southworth® 25% Cotton Laser Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", FSC® Certified, 55% Recycled, 24 Lb, White, Box Of 500 Item # 627703
Southworth Cotton Laser Paper makes it easy when you need your laser printed documents to make a big impact. The stationery is 25% cotton, so you get the distinctive look and crisp feel of cotton.
- Ideal for use in laser and inkjet printers, so you can achieve a professional look.
- High opacity paper for doubled-sided printing.
- Lignin and acid-free paper to resist yellowing and disintegration.
- Moisture-controlled to prevent curl and ensure reliable feeding.
- Ideal for inkjet and laser printers, as well as copiers.
- 24-lb premium weight lends added impact to important proposals.
- Greener choice — contains 55% total recycled content with 30% postconsumer recycled content.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Leadership Forestry|
|machine compatibility||laser printer|
|manufacturer||Neenah Paper, Inc.|
|paper finish type||matte|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper weight||24 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||30%|
|primary material||25% cotton|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||55%|
|Show More ▾|