This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Mounds Dark Chocolate Candy Bars, 1.75 Oz, Pack Of 36 Bars Item # 6501636
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Indulge in the sweet, tropical taste of a Mounds Bar. Sweet coconut and delicious dark chocolate come together to supply a rich, lavish taste of the islands.
- Take a delicious, chocolaty experience with you on the go.
- Coconut covered in savory dark chocolate creates a rich taste to enjoy.
- Kosher and trans fat free.
|Flavor||Dark Chocolate and Coconut|
|weight per unit||1.75 oz|
|Dietary Information||Trans Fat Free|
|Product Line||Dark Chocolate Candy Bars|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What Every Coconut WantsEvery coconut has a dream to one day find itself covered in chocolate and almonds.
An Adventure in TasteALMOND JOY.When your taste buds want something exciting, reach for sweet coconut covered in rich chocolate with crisp, whole almonds.
Its Indescribably DeliciousMOUNDS.Decadent coconut wrapped in rich dark chocolate. Need we say more?
Coconut MacaroonsLevel: Beginner | Prep time: 28 min.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or generously grease. Remove wrappers from candy bars; chop and set aside. Place 2 cups coconut in deep, medium bowl; set aside.
2. Stir together remaining 2-1/2 cups coconut, flour and salt in large bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, stirring until well blended. Fold in candy pieces and almonds, if desired. Drop slightly heaping teaspoons mixture into bowl of coconut. Roll in coconut until well coated. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Line tray with wax paper. Place chocolate chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
5. Dip bottom of each cookie into melted chocolate. Shake gently and scrape cookie bottom on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on prepared tray. Drizzle cookie tops with remaining melted chocolate. Allow chocolate to firm. Store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes 36 cookies.
* To toast almonds: Heat oven to 350°F. Spread almonds in thin layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown; cool.
- 4-1/2 cups Sweetened Coconut Flakes , divided
- 18 ALMOND JOY Snack Size Candy Bars (.6 oz. each)
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.) (not evaporated milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup toasted almond slices* (optional)
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)