Learning Resources® Alphabet Soup Sorters, 3" x 4 1/4", Multicolor, Pre-K - Grade 2 Item # 700495
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Support alphabet awareness in the classroom with these engaging sorters
- Includes 130 die-cut photos cards, 52 color-coded letters and 26 cardboard cans with stackable lids.
- Helps introduce alphabet awareness, letter sounds and letter shapes to build vocabulary, language, sorting and fine motor skills.
- Each can contains an uppercase and a lowercase letter with 5 cards displaying objects beginning with that letter. Card backs feature the names of the words.
- Color coding makes it easy to visually identify vowels and consonants.
- Includes an activity guide with intervention strategies.
- A great learning tool for students in pre-k to grade 2.
|age recommendation||4 - 8 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|Educational/Developmental Toy Type||Play Kit|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|Recommended Age||4-7 Year|
|size||3" x 4 1/4"|
|Skill Learning||Alphabet; Letter Sound; Shape; Vocabulary; Oral Language; Sorting; Motor Skills|
|subject||alphabet; grammar; language; reading; writing|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.31 lb|
|What's Included||130 x Die-cut Photo Card; 52 x Color-coded Letter (Red Vowels, Blue Consonants); 26 x Can with Lid|
|Show More ▾|