Belkin® Surge Protector, 6 Outlets, 3' Cord, 300 Joules, White Item # 808870
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Powers up to 6 devices
- 6 surge-protected AC outlets. Surge protection of up to 300 joules helps to protect your electronic devices and small appliances.
- Heavy-duty 3' power cord.
|amp rating||15 amps|
|built-in telephone jack||no|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|Compatibility||Cell-phone Chargers; Radios; Answering Machines; High-end Home Theater|
|cord length||3 feet|
|dimensions||11"H x 3.25"W x 1.95"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||300 joules|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Cord/Cable Length||3 ft|
|protection status indication||no|
|protection type||Spikes; Surge|
|Receptacles||6 x AC Power|
|Surge Energy Rating||300 J|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||12.16 oz|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Add 6 Surge-Protected Outlets Wherever You Need ItThe 6-Outlet Surge Protector is perfect for your general electronics, home appliances, and more. It protects against harmful power fluctuations and secures your everyday power needs. Get complete protection for cell-phone chargers, radios, answering machines, and other home essentials.
Safeguard Your DevicesVoltage fluctuations, surges and spikes can damage your computer and peripherals and degrade overall performance. Belkin’s 6-Outlet Surge Protector gives you peace of mind by safeguarding your personal computer, appliances and other hard-to-replace equipment against damage.
- 300 Joule Energy Rating provides superior power protection for all your high-end home theater devices
- 6 Surge-Protected Outlets
- 3’ Heavy-Duty Power Cord
- Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is secure and protected
- Oversized Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection
- Damage-Resistant Housing protects circuits from fire, impact or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty