This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips, 1" x 2", White, Pack Of 24 Item # 890927
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Adding a new picture or mirror can liven up an entire room, but hanging it can cause damage to your walls. These strips give you a simple way to mount and remove decorations without stripping paint, cracking plaster or leaving a sticky residue.
- Simple way to mount pictures and decorations without damaging your walls.
- Audible click lets you know when strips are securely locked in.
- Easy removal leaves behind no sticky residue.
- Holds most 8" x 10" frames.
|Product Line||Picture Hanging Strips3253046|
|Product Type||Hook & Loop Strip|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame