This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Intel Core M3 processor with 4GB memory runs all of your programs.
- Easily converts from laptop to either stand, tent or tablet mode.
- 128GB solid state drive easily holds your songs, photos and documents. Solid state drive is quieter and boots up more quickly than a traditional hard drive.
- 12" Full HD+ touch screen with IPS technology. Offers you a 170° viewing angle with 1920 x 1280 resolution.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam. Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- Full-size island-style keyboard for a natural, comfortable typing experience.
- Wireless-AC for high-performance, cable-free networking.
- Includes microSD card reader.
- Features Bluetooth® Technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Ports include: 1 USB Type C 3.1 Gen 1 (data transfer + charging), 1 USB 2.0, 1 micro HDMI and a headphone/microphone combo jack.
- B&O PLAY with dual speaker provides an authentic audio experience with high-quality sound.
- Battery stays powered for up to 6 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Weighs 3.24 lb.
- Runs on Windows® 10 Home.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||B&O PLAY with dual speakers|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) - tablet with keyboard||11.8 in x 8.7 in x 0.7 in|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|frontside bus speed||N/A MHz|
|Graphics Controller Model||Intel HD Graphics 515|
|hard drive capacity||128 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|maximum battery life||6 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.2 GHz|
|memory card reader||no|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB Type C 3.1; USB 2.0; 1 micro HDMI; 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack|
|processor model||Core m3-6Y30|
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core M3|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1280|
|screen size||12 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 515|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
HP Pavilion x2 - 12-b020nr (ENERGY STAR)
Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 641
ProcessorIntel® Core™ M processor
Security from the ground up
Our most versatile detachable PCGo beyond notebook and tablet with stand and tent modes. The Pavilion x2’s unique magnetic hinge gives you the power to pick a mode for exactly what you need.
Windows 10Windows 10 is here. Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.4
12" Diagonal touchscreen displayThe 12-inch diagonal FHD touchscreen with IPS technology gives you a 170 degree viewing angle at 1920x1280 resolution, on a WLED-backlit display.
USB 2.0 ConnectorThere’s no need for adapters with the classic USB 2.0 connector. Easily connect any of your existing USB peripherals without paying extra for unnecessary dongles.
Intel® Core™ processors, built for performanceKeep up with your most demanding tasks with the powerful Intel® Core™ M processor.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home 641|
|Memory, standard||4 GB LPDDR3-1600 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Memory and storage||
4 GB memory
128 GB SSD storage
|Hard drive description||128 GB M.2 SSD5|
|Special features||Spring-loaded docking connection|
|Processor speed||900 MHz|
|Processor family||Intel® Core™ M processor|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ M3-6Y30 with Intel® HD Graphics 515 (900 MHz, up to 2.2 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)6|
|Display size (diagonal)||12"|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 5158|
|Battery type||2-cell, 33 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Power supply type||45 W AC power adapter|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||8.66 x 11.81 x 0.75 in (tablet and base)|
|Webcam||HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated dual array digital microphone9|
|Pointing device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support|
1 micro HDMI
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 USB 2.0
1 USB 3.1 (Type-C)
|Wireless||Intel 802.11ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combo10 11|
|Expansion slots||1 microSD media card reader|
|Product color||Natural silver|
ENERGY STAR® certified
EPEAT® Silver registered12 13
|Software included||McAfee LiveSafe™ 30-day trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)|
1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support)
90 day phone support (from date of purchase)
complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
|Warranty footnote number||9 14|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability