This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fellowes® Powershred® 125i 18-Sheet 100% Jam-Proof Strip-Cut Shredder Item # 959220
No more frustrating jams with this jam-free system!
- 100% Jam Proof System helps eliminate paper jams. Powers through tough jobs.
- Strip-cut shredding for sensitive internal documents.
- Shreds pages into thin 0.22" strips (Security Level P-2). Reaches a maximum shred speed of 16 feet per minute (fpm).
- Shreds up to 18 sheets per pass. The 9.5" throat width accepts larger documents.
- Durable steel cutters slice through credit cards, staples and small paper clips.
- SafeSense® Technology for safer shredding. Stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening.
- Includes a 14-gallon pull-out wastebasket. Full-bag indicator lets you know when it's full.
- Energy Savings System reduces energy consumption by up to 70%. (Consumption compared to conventional commercial shredders during normal usage.)
- SilentShred™ offers ultra-quiet performance. Great for shared workspaces.
- Continuous run time.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty. Cutters carry a limited lifetime warranty.
|automatic document feeder||no|
|Certifications & Standards||UL; CSA/CUL|
|color||black; dark silver|
|continuous run time||continuous|
|dimensions||29"H x 11.25"D x 21.06"D|
|maximum shred speed||16 fpm|
|number of sheets per pass||18|
|number of users||1-5|
|recommended shredder use||small/medium office|
|security level||Level 2 (sensitive internal documents)|
|shredder use||CDs/DVDs; credit cards; paper clips; staples|
|Warranty Details||Machine: 2 years ¦ Cutter: limited lifetime|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|wastebasket capacity||14 gal.|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
125i Key Features
Advanced Jam Prevention
Paper jams are the #1 frustration among shredder users. That’s why Fellowes® shredders are engineered to take on every job, no matter how tough. The Fellowes® 125i delivers three levels of advanced jam prevention with the patented 100% Jam Proof System. Level One prevents overfeeding by measuring paper thickness via a sensor in the paper entry. Level Two powers through tough jobs caused by wrinkles or folds that may occur as paper is shredding or will auto reverse cleanly. Level Three maximizes productivity by providing instant feedback as to whether or not you are within the recommended sheet capacity (watch the light bar as you feed stacks of paper into the machine).
Advanced SafetyProtect yourself and your employees while shredding with patented SafeSense® Technology. The 125i features an advanced electronic safety sensor that surrounds the paper entry and automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening.
Ultra-Quiet PerformanceWe’ve proven it – shredding doesn’t have to be noisy! The 125i features ultra-quiet SilentShred™performance, a technology that virtually eliminates loud shredder noise. Now you can shred any time you like without noisy interruptions.
The 125i also features our Energy Savings System, which is the only system that saves energy while in use – when it matters most! When it comes to shredding, 80% of energy consumption comes from in use activity.* Fellowes’ Energy Savings System maximizes shredder energy savings 100% of the time – both in and out of use.
In Use Savings – performance and power supply efficiency
Out of Use Savings – Standby and Sleep Modes
* Average daily consumption based upon derived daily usage values from 3 competitive commercial shredders
Superior PerformanceAnd there’s more – the Fellowes® 125i is built to last with solid steel cutters, a powerful motor, and parts that are engineered to outperform our competitors. With its strip-cut capability, it is also tough enough to cut through plastic credit cards, paper clips, staples, CD/DVDs, and junkmail. Additionally, the 125ifeatures a simple 14-gallon pull-out bin for easy, mess-free waste disposal.
125i Product Tour
125i Product Video
125i Comparison Chart
125i Product Images
Choosing The Right Shredder
Shredders with a smaller cut size help keep your information secure. The smaller the cuts size, the higher the security level.
Strip-Cut - Basic
Cross-Cut - Higher Security
Micro-Cut - Ultimate Security
High-Security- Government Approved
Shredder productivity goes beyond mere sheet capacity or speed. When shopping for a shredder, consider the machine’s throughput, or the efficiency in which it can get the job done. Throughput combines the three most critical features that contribute to a shredder’s performance:
Sheet Capacity x Speed (feet per minute) x Duty Cycle = Throughput
Quality and Durability
Fellowes is committed to offer the most innovative solutions, exceptional product quality, and first class service and support. Our higher standards ensure you get a quality shredder.