This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Keurig® 2.0 K200 Coffee Maker Brewing System, Black Item # 959774
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Featuring revolutionary 1-touch brewing technology, the K20 coffee maker brewing system makes brewing a cup of coffee simple. This Keurig coffee maker reads the lid of each K-Cup® Pod to create a perfect brew every time.
- Single-cup Keurig brewing system is ideal for small offices and conference rooms.
- Perfectly brew a single-serve cup or a 4-cup carafe at the touch of a button.
- Designed to automatically read the lid of each K-Cup or K-Carafe brand pods.
|cord length||3 ft|
|serving size||Multiple Servings|
|number of warmer plates||1|
|water level indicator||Yes|
|dimensions||16 in. X 9 in. X 13-3/4 in.|
|Product Type||Coffee Brewing System|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- What if the brewer doesn't recognize the pod I insert? expandContent
- Keurig’s goal is to ensure that users are informed in a friendly and simple way and give them easy access to obtaining Keurig® brand pods.
- A simple message shows on the screen when a user inserts a pod that the brewer does not recognize, giving them direction to a phone number and website with more educational information on what to look for to ensure the pods they purchase in the future are Keurig®-brand pods.
- How often do I need to descale my system? expandContent
- The frequency of descaling depends on the level of mineral content of your water. This is why it’s recommend that you use filtered or bottled water.
- Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.
- Your system (Keurig Plus Series) will remind you when to descale with the prompt “Time to descale the brewer!” This reminder tracks the amount of liquid that has passed through the system and then prompts you to descale. If you postpone the descaling process, then the system will remind you again in 6 weeks. The reminder will only go away once the system has actually been descaled.
- However, if you feel that your water has a higher level of mineral content, then you should consider descaling more often.
- What is different about the Keurig® 2.0 Brewer? expandContent
- Keurig® 2.0 brings consumers more choice than ever as the first Keurig® brewing system to brew both a single cup using a K-Cup® pod and Vue® pod (with Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™) and a four-cup carafe of coffee using the new Keurig® K-Carafe™ pod.
- The Keurig® 2.0 brewer is the first Keurig® brewer to feature Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™ to brew a cup and a carafe. Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™ enables the brewer to recognize the inserted Keurig® pod and optimize to the recommended, customized setting for that particular beverage.
- There are numerous pods out there which say they are compatible with Keurig® brewers. How will I know if the pods that I buy will work? And if they don’t, who should I return them to – Keurig, the retailer, or the company that makes them? expandContent
- Keurig brews 500 varieties from 75 brands, including America’s leading coffee brands. To ensure you are using the right beverage pods, look for the following:At Home: Look for K-Cup® pods featuring white, gray or lavender outer ring with the Keurig® Brewed Seal.At the Store: Look for the Keurig® logo.If you have K-Cup® pods that are not compatible, please contact Keurig’s Customer Care group and they will be happy to help you. Keurig® is always working to bring even more variety into the Keurig® system and will be announcing more partnerships in the future. Keep checking on Keurig.com for more beverage news.
- I use non-Keurig® brand pods now. Why should I stop? expandContent
- If a non-Keurig® brand pod has been your preference up until this point, Keurig’s Customer Care team can assist you in finding a Keurig® brand pod that fits your needs based on your taste and price preferences. In addition, please visit Keurig.com to view the full variety of beverage offerings and register your brewer so you can stay up to date on newly announced Keurig® brand and partner beverages.
- With Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, isn’t Keurig® 2.0 closing out the system to unlicensed beverages? expandContent
- In order for Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™ to deliver the perfect cup or carafe every time, it must read the lid and recognize the K-Cup® or K-Carafe pod that has been inserted. Therefore, Keurig cannot guarantee that pods not recognized by the brewer will work in the Keurig 2.0 brewer. Keurig offers a diverse portfolio of 500 different beverages from 75 brands, giving consumers lots of choices – no matter their taste preferences or their budget. And every beverage and brand that was offered for previous Keurig brewers is also available for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™ system.
- With Keurig® 2.0, you will find all the beverages you love, and perhaps even something new to love, including nine of the 10 best-selling brands in America, including Folgers®, Maxwell House®, Starbucks®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, Eight O’Clock®, and Peet’s.
- Keurig is constantly pursuing new relationships to further expand the brands and beverages that can be offered in the Keurig® system.
- I’ve heard Keurig® Plus Series Brewers utilize an interactive technology– what does this mean and how does it work? expandContent
- Keurig Plus Series brewers utilize the interactive technology that was also used in the Keurig® 2.0 system. It enables the brewer to recognize the inserted Keurig® pod and brew each beverage in the way it was intended to be enjoyed. Moving forward, this innovative technology will allow Keurig to provide you with beverage choices you never imagined were possible.
- I noticed that K-Carafe™ pods are brewed on Keurig Brew #1. What are Keurig Brews #2 through #6 for? expandContent
- Keurig Brews #2 through #6 are used for additional beverage types, including two-step, café-style beverages and hot cocoas.
- Keurig built additional settings within the technology of the brewer that will allow for expanded beverage offerings in the future. For example, Keurig® Vue® pods, bearing the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™ lids, are brewed on Keurig Brew #4.
- Keurig is excited to share more options with consumers in the future.
- How many cups can I pour if I use K-Carafe™ pods? expandContent
- K-Carafe™ pods can be brewed on three settings – 2 to 3 cups (22 ounces); 3 to 4 cups (26 ounces); or 4 to 5 cups (30 ounces).
- Can I adjust the size of my beverage? expandContent
- Yes. When the system identifies the kind of pack inserted into the brewer, the brewer will automatically set itself to brew the pod at its optimized brew setting. As with current Keurig brewers, users are able to adjust the size to suit their individual taste preferences.
- The optimal size will appear in the upper right hand corner of the brewer screen. By touching the arrow keys, consumers will be able to scroll up and down the available size range appropriate for the portion pod type. Depending on which series of brewer (K200, K300, K400 or K500 series), consumers have the ability to brew nine or 10 different beverage sizes ranging from four ounces using a K-Cup® pod to 30 ounces using new K-Carafe™ pods.
- K-Cup® pod: 4 oz. – 10 oz.
- Vue® pod: 12 oz. – 14 oz.
- K-Carafe™ pod: 22 oz. – 30 oz.
- What is a K-Carafe™ pod? expandContent
- K-Carafe® pods were pods developed specifically for use in the Keurig® Plus Series Coffee Makers, including the Keurig® 2.0 system. These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig® Carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee. Like K-Cup®, K-Mug™, and Vue® pods, the number of ounces (or grams) in each carafe pod varies depending on the beverage. Even among single cup coffee pods, volumes vary depending on the coffee’s roast level, grind, and formulation for optimal brewing. K-Carafe® pods can be brewed on three settings – 2 to 3 cups (22 ounces); 3 to 4 cups (26 ounces); or 4 to 5 cups (30 ounces).
- I have a K-Cup® brewer. Can I still use these pods? expandContent
- Yes, all Keurig® K-Cup® pods will continue to brew in your K-Cup® brewer. K-Carafe™ pods are only for use in Keurig® 2.0 brewers, and Vue® pods are only for use in Vue® and Keurig® 2.0 brewers.
- Do I need to buy special pods for the Keurig® 2.0 brewer? expandContent
- The Keurig® 2.0 brewer brews all of Keurig® brand pods, which include nearly 500 different beverages from 75 brands. That means the Keurig® 2.0 brewer brews both K-Cup® and Vue® pods which bear the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™ and the new K-Carafe™ pods.
- Which brewer models are compatible with each of the My K-Cup® filter accessories? expandContent
- The original My K-Cup® filter accessory is compatible with all of our classic Keurig® K-Cup® brewers, including the K10 MINI Plus brewer, K40/K45 Elite brewers, K60/K65 Special Edition & Signature brewers, and K70/K75 Platinum brewers.The Keurig® 2.0 My K-Cup® filter is compatible with all of the brewers in our Keurig® 2.0 Brewing System, including the K200/K250 brewers, K300/K350 brewers, K400/K450 brewers, and K500/K550 brewers.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Brewer Needle Maintenance Guide
Keurig® Brewer Comparison
K200 Series Welcome Book and Use & Care GuidePDF, 3.07MB, 38 pages
Descaling InstructionsPDF, 2.17MB, 8 pages