ASUS® ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop, 13.3" Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 8GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Wi-Fi 6, Windows® 10, UX325EA-OS71
Simplify your workday with help from the ASUS ZenBook Ultra-Slim Laptop. A built-in webcam allows you to reach out to friends, family and coworkers from virtually anywhere. This laptop boasts a 512GB SSD and 8GB of RAM to help you breeze through multiple programs and apps at once.
- 13.3” FHD screen (1920 x 1080) displays crystal-clear images.
- Powerful Intel Core i7 processor allows you to multitask with ease.
- Includes 8GB of memory to run programs and games.
- 512TB solid state drive stores documents, songs, photos and other files. Solid state drives are generally lighter, quieter, more cost-efficient and may consume less energy than the traditional hard drive.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology allows you to access wireless networks. Wired connection is also supported.
- ASUS 13.3" laptop features 1 USB 3.2 port for ultra-fast data transfers.
- HD webcam with privacy shutter allows you to stay in touch with friends and family via video chat.
- Built-in ICEpower speaker provides immersive audio.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 technology allows you to connect devices like mice, printers and headphones to your laptop.
- HDMI™ port allows you to connect your laptop to external video sources.
- Stays powered for up to 18 hours before you need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Laptop with OLED display runs on the Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
- *Free upgrade to Windows 11 when available: Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is schedule to begin late 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific time will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware. See https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||13.3 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||18 hr|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.7 GHz|
|memory type||LP DDR4|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Pro|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB-C|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Cache||12 MB|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.8 GHz|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|storage type||Solid State Drive|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Eco Label Standard||Energy Star|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|