This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Recycle Across America Waste-To-Energy Standardized Recycling Labels, WTE-8511, 8 1/2" x 11", Charcoal Item # 200889
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Waste-to-energy is a greener option that reduces the amount of materials sent to landfills while producing energy, such as electricity. Use these labels to help ensure that the proper materials are being sent to the waste-to-energy facilities.
- Place on most types of recycling bins to ensure the correct types of materials are being sent to waste-to-energy facilities.
- Self-adhesive design sticks easily to polycarbonate, polyester, polyethylene, polypropylene and most clean, dry surfaces.
- Flexible, 3.4-mil vinyl is ideal for custodial and industrial applications. Tough labels are long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Easy-to-see color helps ensure labels won't be missed.
- Helps encourage recycling and minimize contamination in recycling bins.
|brand name||Recycle Across America|
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business; Small Business|
|label features||self adhesive|
|label format||multiple labels per sheet|
|Label Use||Barcode; Color Coding; Disc; Diskette; Filing; Identification; Postage|
|manufacturer||Recycle Across America|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||1|
|Printed Message Type||image|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|