This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Protects your connected equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel over utility and phone/fax lines.
- Saves your open files and gracefully shuts down your system in the event of extended power outages.
- Includes 8 power outlets. 4 outlets offer battery backup plus surge protection, 4 have surge protection only.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® standards.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|cord length||5 ft|
|number of outlets||4|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|joule rating||340 Joule|
|mounting hardware included||No|
|Number Of Power Outlets||8|
|total system power||330 W|
|Charge Time (Approx)||8 hr|
|dimensions||4 7/10 in. X 15 in. X 8 9/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|Product Type||Standalone Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC Back-UPS® BN600G Video
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- 8 total outlets – 4 battery backup, 4 surge only outlets
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR® certified
Battery Backup Keeps Critical Components RunningThe BN600G UPS offers guaranteed backup battery power for your electronic devices. When power is interrupted or fluctuates outside safe levels, the BN600G instantly provides clean battery power to your sensitive electronics. Work safely throughout brief outages or save your data and safely shut down electronics during extended outages.
Protection from Dangerous Surges and SpikesThe BN600G features a total of eight power outlets, all of which shield your devices against dangerous surges and spikes in voltage. Four of these are UPS battery backup outlets that provide instant power to critical devices like computers and home networking equipment when there is an outage.
Prevent Data Corruption with PowerChute SoftwareAPC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software is included. PowerChute prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Connect the USB cable that's included with your UPS backup unit to your computer to easily use the software.
Protection for Phone and Network Data LinesIn addition to standard power line surge protection, the BN600G UPS battery backup also provides protection from dangerous "backdoor" surges that travel along telephone and network data lines. Just route the phone or network data line through the BN600G UPS backup unit to protect your devices from lightning, surges, and spikes.
ENERGY STAR Certified for Energy Efficiency
The BN600G UPS is ENERGY STAR® certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $75,000. APC will repair or replace attached equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.
APC Back-UPS BN600G with 5-foot power cord, PowerChute Personal Edition software CD, USB cable, and user manual.
- Output Power Capacity: 360 Watts / 600 VA
- Max Configurable Power: 360 Watts / 600 VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup), (4) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 5 feet
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 88 - 139V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules: 1
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 24 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control Panel: LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Building Wiring Fault
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Maximum Height: 3.46 in
- Maximum Width: 7.09 in
- Maximum Depth: 11.89 in
- Net Weight: 12.20 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13.64 lbs
- Shipping Height: 5.04 in
- Shipping Width: 9.25 in
- Shipping Depth: 15.47 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: California (CEC) Battery Charger, ENERGY STAR (USA), FCC Part 15 Class B, FCC Part 68, TUV-C, UL 1778, UL 497A, UL 497B
Sustainable Offer Status
- oHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability