This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Damage-Free Picture Hanging Sticky Sawtooth Nail, 5/8" x 1 3/8", White Item # 431412
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Redecorate your space with 3M Command hanging strips. These picture-hanging strips are easy to put up and take down, so you can redefine your room whenever and however you see fit.
- Works on a variety of surfaces. When removed, the strips come off cleanly without surface damage.
- Each set holds up to 3 lb.
- Damage-free, picture-hanging strips feature double-coat construction and hold firmly where placed.
- Fasteners can be separated and reattached with the rubber resin adhesive.
- Black, medium hanging strips come in a pack of 4.
|Product Type||Mounting Strip|
|Product Name||Sticky Nail Sawtooth Picture Hanger Kit|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame