This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Damage-Free Picture Hanging Sticky Sawtooth Nail, 5/8" x 1 3/8", White Item # 431412
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sawtooth hanger makes decorating quick and easy. Use to hang picture frames with sawtooth, D-ring and keyhole designs. Put up and take down pictures as often as you want. Hanger is easy to apply and easy to remove and leaves no nail holes. Sticky Nail Sawtooth Hanger holds up to 5 lb. Pack includes two large strips and two sets of Stay Straight strips.
- Easy to apply, easy to remove. No holes, marks, sticky residue, or stains!
- Works on a variety of surfaces. Including paint, wood, tile and more.
- Reuse again and again.
- Includes 1 hanger, 2 large strips and 4 mini strips .
|size||5/8" x 1 3/8"|
|weight capacity||5 lb (2.27 kg)|
|What's Included||2 x Large Strips; 2 x Sets of Stay Straight Strips|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame