Recycle Across America Paper, Cans And Plastic Standardized Recycling Label, PCP-8511, 8 1/2" x 11", Light Blue Item # 508124
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use these labels to help ensure papers, cans and plastic jugs are placed in the proper recycling container. Some communities require glass be collected separately for recycling.
- Place on most recycling bins to separate recyclable papers, cans and plastics from other types of materials, such as glass.
- Self-adhesive design can stick to most clean, dry surfaces, such as polycarbonate, polyester, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Flexible, 3.4-mil vinyl can be used for most custodial and industrial applications. Tough labels are long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Distinctive color ensures labels are easy to see.
- Helps encourage recycling and minimizes contamination in recycling bins.
|brand name||Recycle Across America|
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business; Small Business|
|label features||self adhesive|
|label format||multiple labels per sheet|
|Label Use||Barcode; Color Coding; Disc; Diskette; Filing; Identification; Postage|
|manufacturer||Recycle Across America|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||1|
|Printed Message Type||image|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|