This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
3M™ Command™ Poster Strips, Pack Of 48 Item # 544125
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Command Poster Strips Value Pack make decorating quick and easy. They're perfect for hanging schedules, posters, calendars and pictures without frames, or as an alternative to double-sided tape. They stick to wood, tile, metal and painted surfaces yet they also come off, leaving behind no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains.
- Strips are easy to apply and easy to remove.
- Adhesive leaves no marks or residue after removal.
- Strips function on a variety of surfaces for versatile use. Adheres to paint, wood, tile and more.
|Application/Usage||Decorating; Poster; Calendar; Schedule|
|container weight||0.34 oz|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame