Recycle Across America Aluminum Cans Standardized Recycling Labels, CANS-8511, 8 1/2" x 11", Yellow Item # 596510
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Aluminum cans often need to be sorted separately from other recyclable materials. These standardized labels help make it easy to see which materials are allowed in the recycling bin.
- For use with most recycling bins to sort aluminum cans from other recyclable materials.
- Self-adhesive design adheres to polycarbonate, polyester, polyethylene, polypropylene and most clean, dry surfaces.
- Flexible, 3.4-mil industrial vinyl withstands custodial and industrial use. Tough material is long lasting and easy to clean.
- Bright color provides an attention-grabbing design that can't be missed.
- Helps increase the amount of materials recycled, while also serving to decrease contamination in recycling bins.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycling solution — designed to encourage recycling, helping you divert materials from landfill.
|brand name||Recycle Across America|
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business; Small Business|
|label features||self adhesive|
|label format||multiple labels per sheet|
|Label Use||Barcode; Color Coding; Disc; Diskette; Filing; Identification; Postage|
|manufacturer||Recycle Across America|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||1|
|Printed Message Type||image|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|