This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox VersaLink C505/X LED Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop Item # 6890913
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Xerox VersaLink C505 provides high-performance productivity, superior print quality, and exceptional reliability. It is cloud connected, mobile ready, app-enabled, and easy to customize.
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Max Media Weight (lb)||43 lbs (Cover)|
|Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm)||45|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||45|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Media Handling||1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 100 Sheet; 1 x Bypass Tray 150 Sheet; 1 x Input Tray 550 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 400 Sheet|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; 5.51" x 5.51"; 2.99" x 5"; 2.99" x 7.48"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Label; Letterhead; Card Stock; Bond Paper; Lightweight Paper; Recycled Paper; Envelope; Pre-punched Paper; Preprinted Paper|
|Min Media Weight (lb)||16 lbs (Bond)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Print Color Capability||Color|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||8000|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||7 in.|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||700 sheets|
|warm-up time||11 sec|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||94.8 lb|
|What's Included||VersaLink C505 Color Multifunction Printer; Starter Capacity Print Cartridge: One of each (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 2,400 print capacity, Black:5,000 print capacity; Software and Documentation CD (Safety, Regulatory, Recycling and Disposal Guides, Print Drivers, and Warranty Statement); Installation Guide; Quick Use Guides; Power Cord; Fax cord|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
2018 Buyers Pick Award
Buyers Lab Summer 2018 Pick AwardPDF, 613K, 2 pages
Buyers Lab Summer 2018 Pick Award CertificatePDF, 143K, 1 page
Award-winning Products and SolutionsPDF, 2.03MB, 4 pages
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 474K, 2 pages
POWERFUL, RELIABLE, SECURE.
Right out of the box, you’ll count on your VersaLink C505 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
Completely re-engineered for superior reliability, the VersaLink C505 features a new hardware design with fewer moving parts, and a more advanced Hi-Q LED print head.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows. Ensure information accuracy with Scan1 preview, and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR)1
When it comes to safeguarding critical information, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
Count on superior print quality to make your work look its best. A print resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi delivers sharp text and fine line detail, plus exceptional color vibrancy.
EASY, EFFICIENT AND ENTIRELY NEW.
With the customizable, capacitive 7-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
APP-BASED FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILE FREEDOM.
The VersaLink C505 Color Multifunction Printer give you the freedom to work where and how you want—with out-of-the-box connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®, plus optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
XEROX® CONNECTKEY® TECHNOLOGY—THE NEXUS OF YOUR COMPLETE PRODUCTIVITY ECOSYSTEM
From Xerox—the company that created the modern workplace—we present the next revolution in workplace productivity. With a consistent user experience across a wide range of devices, mobile and cloud connectivity and a growing library of apps to expand functionality, you’ll work faster, better and smarter.
Intuitive User Experience
An entirely new—and yet entirely familiar way to interact that includes a tablet-like experience with gesture-based touchscreen controls and easy customization.
Mobile and Cloud Ready
Instant connectivity to cloud and mobile devices right from the user interface, with access to pre-loaded, cloud-hosted services that let you work where, when and how you want.
Full multi-level protection for both documents and data, ready to guard against and eliminate emerging threats and meet or exceed regulatory compliance.
Enables Next Generation Services
Work more efficiently and manage resources more effectively. Easy integration of Xerox® Managed Print Services enables remote monitoring of service delivery and consumables.
Gateway to New Possibilities
Instantly extend your capabilities with access to the Xerox App Gallery, featuring real-world apps designed to optimize digital workflows. Commission our network of partners to design innovative, business-specific solutions.
Xerox® VersaLink® C505/X Quick FactsPrint. Copy. Scan. Fax. Email.
- Speed Up to 45 ppm letter
- Print: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Standard Automatic Two-sided Output
- Single-Pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Print: As fast as 9 seconds color/9 seconds black-and-white
- Recommended Average Monthly Print Volume: Up to 8,000 pages/month
- Processor 1.05 GHz /Memory 4 GB /Standard Hard Drive 250 GB HDD
- Fax Features: Walk-up Fax (includes LAN Fax, Direct Fax, Fax Forward to Email)
- Mobile Printing: Apple® AirPrint®4, Google Cloud Print™ Ready, Xerox® Print Service and Mopria® Print Service Plug-ins for Android™
- Purchasable Options of Cloud Connectors: Print from/Scan to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Dropbox™, Microsoft Office 365®, Box®, Xerox® DocuShare® and more
- Xerox App Gallery: Many apps and cloud services available for a growing selection of Xerox® apps available for adding functions to the Printer.
- Cloud Services Xerox® Easy Translator, Xerox® Healthcare MFP, CapturePoint™, many additional services available
- Standard Device Capacity: 700 sheets/ Total Device Capacity:3 ,250 sheets
Dimensions and Weight (Unpackaged)
Width 18.5 in. / 470 mm
Depth 19.9 in. / 502.8 mm
Height 25.3 in. / 643.7 mm
Weight 77.2 lb. / 35 kg
Choose the option best for your business:
- 400-sheet output tray with tray-full sensor.
- Card Reader Bay for internal Card Reader/RFID Kit
- Optional 250 GB Hard Drive increases the capabilities of numerous app-based functions.
- A front-side USB port allows users to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device.
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76.2 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- Tray 1 handles up to 550 sheets with custom sizes of 3 x 7.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 190 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- A 100-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) scans two-sided originals for copy, scan and fax jobs.
- The optional cabinet provides storage for toner cartridges and other supplies.
- The High Capacity Feeder adds up to 2,000 sheets with standard sizes of 8.5 x 11 in. to 8.27 x 11.69 in. /216 x 356 mm to 210 x 297 mm.
- Add up to 4 additional 550-sheet paper trays that handle sizes from 3 x 7.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 190 mm to 216 x 356 mm (maximum of 2 additional trays with optional cabinet, maximum of 1 additional tray with High Capacity Feeder).
BrochurePDF, 1.38MB, 4 pages
Office Product GuidePDF, 1.55MB, 7 pages
Print SamplePDF, 909K, 2 pages
Xerox® Color Product LinePDF, 8.82MB, 2 pages
Xerox® VersaLink® C505 Color PrinterPDF, 2.27MB, 1 page
Detailed SpecificationsPDF, 430K, 8 pages
In The Box
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
Scan Preview available for VersaLink C505 (S and X configurations)
- 2 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 3 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 4 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 5 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.
- 6 Requires analog phone line.
- 7 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19798. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.