This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com SATA to 2.5in or 3.5in IDE Hard Drive Adapter for HDD Docks Item # 706231
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station. The SAT2IDEADP SATA to IDE hard drive adapter enables you to use your 2.5-inch/3.5-inch IDE-based (PATA) hard drives in most StarTech.com SATA-based . The SATA-IDE adapter features all-metal construction that ensures maximum durability, and is fully compatible with IDE hard drives up to ATA-133 (133MBps).The unique mounting style of the SATA/IDE adapter enables it to be easily mounted to an IDE/ATA hard drive, and inserted into a SATA hard drive dock bay, for quick and easy retrieval of data from older HDDs. The adapter can also be used to install IDE hard drives into SATA-only desktop computers, or any other scenario that requires an IDE hard drive to be connected through Serial ATA.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE|
|Compatible Drive Bay Width||3.5 in.|
|Drive Interface||IDE; Serial ATA|
|Number of 2.5"/3.5" Bays||1|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||1|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||SATA to 2.5in or 3.5in IDE Hard Drive Adapter for HDD Docks; 1 x 40-pin IDE Cable; 1 x 40-pin to 44-pin IDE cable with power; 1 x SP4 to LP4 Power cable; 1 x Package of Mounting Screws; 1 x Installation Guide|
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station
- Supports 40-pin (3.5in) and 44-pin (2.5in) IDE hard drives
- Durable, metal construction
- Compatible with most 3.5in StarTech.com SATA hard drive docking stations and duplicators
- Large capacity hard drive support, with 48-bit LBA
- Compliant with SATA revision 1.0
- Compatible with PATA (IDE) 66/100/133 MBps hard drives
- Mounting holes for both 2.5in and 3.5in form factor IDE hard drives
Unique design allows any 2.5/3.5in IDE hard drive to be used and inserted (upright) into a SATA HDD docking station or duplicator drive bayThe unique mounting style of the SATA/IDE adapter enables it to be easily mounted to an IDE/ATA hard drive, and inserted into a SATA hard drive dock bay, for quick and easy retrieval of data from older HDDs.
- Use old IDE/PATA hard drives in a SATA hard drive docking station
- Install an IDE/PATA hard drive into a computer with only SATA ports
- Easily recover data from a 2.5in (laptop) IDE hard drive, by connecting it to a SATA-enabled computer or docking station
- Technicians who are required to work with a wide variety of old and new technologies