Recycle Across America Plastics Standardized Recycling Label, PLAS-1007, 10" x 7", Red Item # 983348
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Plastics often need to be separated from other recyclable materials. Use these labels to help make sure your bins are properly identified.
- For use with most recycling bins to separate recyclable plastics from other types of materials.
- Self-adhesive design sticks to most clean, dry surfaces, including polycarbonate, polyester, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Made of rugged, flexible, 3.4-mil vinyl that is designed to withstand custodial and industrial use.
- Bold color attracts attention.
- Helps increase the amount of materials recycled, while also serving to decrease contamination in recycling bins.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycling solution — designed to encourage recycling, helping you divert materials from landfill.
|brand name||Recycle Across America|
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business; Small Business|
|label format||multiple labels per sheet|
|machine compatibility||label printer|
|manufacturer||Recycle Across America|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||1|
|Printed Message Type||image|
|size||10" x 7"|
|Show More ▾|