Recycle Across America Plastics Standardized Recycling Label, PLAS-1007, 10" x 7", Red Item # 983348
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Plastics often need to be separated from other recyclable materials. Use these labels to help make sure your bins are properly identified.
- For use with most recycling bins to separate recyclable plastics from other types of materials.
- Self-adhesive design sticks to most clean, dry surfaces, including polycarbonate, polyester, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Made of rugged, flexible, 3.4-mil vinyl that is designed to withstand custodial and industrial use.
- Bold color attracts attention.
- Helps increase the amount of materials recycled, while also serving to decrease contamination in recycling bins.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycling solution — designed to encourage recycling, helping you divert materials from landfill.
|label format||Multiple Labels per Sheet|
|Number Of Labels Per Format||1|
|Printed Message Type||Image|
|Product Line||Plastics Standardized Recycling Labels 2997179|
|brand name||Recycle Across America|
|diverse supplier||Caucasian Female; Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE); Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)|
|Product Type||Non-Round Preprinted Label|
|size||10 in. X 7 in.|
|Show More ▾|